They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one unnerving thing about it all, though, is that no-one has ever taken photographs of his workshops. When you think about it, has there ever been any factual documentary on Discovery or Geographic about Santa at the North Pole? Surely people must have made expeditions to find him... So does this mean that those who have gone looking for him have never returned? What happens to these people - does he put them to work in the factory, or... worse? :o

He clearly has gone underground. Way too cold on the surface. Almost impossible to find his compound.

As for the hapless TV crews who have sought him out, Have you ever heard of Discovery Channel Chili ??? :D

The one unnerving thing about it all, though, is that no-one has ever taken photographs of his workshops. When you think about it, has there ever been any factual documentary on Discovery or Geographic about Santa at the North Pole? Surely people must have made expeditions to find him... So does this mean that those who have gone looking for him have never returned? What happens to these people - does he put them to work in the factory, or... worse? :o

He clearly has gone underground. Way too cold on the surface. Almost impossible to find his compound.

As for the hapless TV crews who have sought him out, Have you ever heard of Discovery Channel Chili ??? :D

Discovery Channel Chili ??? :D

Is that a cooking channel for chili dishes?

I am well up in technology, ALEX

Next week I go for interviews for an ABACUS programmers job.

I may need lessons.

Are you an expert,

Gampaan as usual you are very well informed. You mention him going underground and that is exactly where my latest purchased device comes into place.

Go here for a quick look: http://www.cambridgeconsultants.com/video_...rism_video.html

I have just recieved the: AA12 so for those of you familiar with the latest weaponry, it will be a bloody mess once he is found.

Go here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=80d_1198111172

Dear TV members please forgive me for not posting on a regular base, for example now we are busy rigging the elections to make sure PPP wins.

I know lots of peope do not agree but there is something that needs to be done.

Zpete I do have advanced knowledge working with the 5-digit base-20 system, is that what you are looking for?

Hi dear TV members.

Just bought meself a nice gristmess present.

post-21826-1198324607_thumb.jpg

Will it be usefull?

Yer, I recognise it. It is almost identical to my Wertheim 2000 vacuum cleaner (bought last year). Mine does not have the colour display - perhaps yours is a new model? Did you buy it at Godfrey's?

Hi dear TV members.

Will it be usefull?

Yer, I recognise it. It is almost identical to my Wertheim 2000 vacuum cleaner (bought last year). Mine does not have the colour display - perhaps yours is a new model? Did you buy it at Godfrey's?

How can you say that?

That your Wertheim 2000 dust-sucker looks like the device I have purchased?

Are you some kind of disinfo agent?

Hi dear TV members.

Will it be usefull?

How can you say that?

That your Wertheim 2000 dust-sucker looks like the device I have purchased?

Are you some kind of disinfo agent?

Disinfo, is that the disinfecting of minds, or the reinfection?

Oh sorry Alex. I thought it was a Wertheim. What brand is it? Is it one of the bagless ones? Did you get it at Godfrey's? And anyway, what the heck is so interesting about vacuum cleaners - are you running out of ideas for this thread?

Why not tell us about something more interesting; like your toaster. Is it one of the pop-up jobbies. Does it take four slices. Can it do muffins? If you want a bit of crumpet, will it fix that up for you as well?

I should caution you not to be lulled into apathy by seemingly inocuious posts.

The bigger picture is as yet, too big for most fragile minds to grasp. The Anti-Santa may still be alive and well.....

Have you not heard, you snooze-you lose ??

Dear all,

It has been clear to me that most of you are just sitting in your chair and waiting for what will happen.

Making silly replies, on vacuum cleaners. while the real stuff is just there, right in your face.

Some of us have made sacrifices and put their lifes on the line.

For what you might ask, yes for the greater cause.

Do you all non believers are aware of the greater cause?

Are You?

Dear all,

It has been clear to me that most of you are just sitting in your chair and waiting for what will happen.

Making silly replies, on vacuum cleaners. while the real stuff is just there, right in your face.

Some of us have made sacrifices and put their lifes on the line.

For what you might ask, yes for the greater cause.

Do you all non believers are aware of the greater cause?

Are You?

Toasters?