They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

I know some people have different hobbies to mine and eventhough I am prepared for this fact some hobbies still make me look on in amazement. Why would a grown woman pretend to be a kittykat and all that goes with it? I always thought pussies didn’t like to get wet so it can’t be a sexual thing. Right?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So good brethren, do you see? Do you see? Many others read this thread, but occasionally get disappointed with the content and tune-out. So come on, let's make a serious effort to get back to the top of the tree in quality.

Gampaan, how about you start? Hum us a few bars of that Zappa song you mentioned...

Arai na? :D
Alex, do ya think the kitty could be, ..ya know , on the other side....?? :o

You know how they are...reu?

Yes and that is what we will find out soon enough Gampaan.

Prrr prrrrr..... Kitty Kitty, come out to plaaaaaaaaaaaay.

As can be seen from below picture I have captured on of those you claim to be.

Pretty soon I am gonna do a litlle experiment with her if you not give us the info we want.

I have been told that cats have nine lives, well I guess when dropped from a 47 story high building we will soon find out......

So for the last time Kitty, I am asking you: Can cats Fly?

post-21826-1199870498_thumb.jpg

:D

:D

So good brethren, do you see? Do you see? Many others read this thread, but occasionally get disappointed with the content and tune-out. So come on, let's make a serious effort to get back to the top of the tree in quality.

Gampaan, how about you start? Hum us a few bars of that Zappa song you mentioned...

A bit hard to hum, but Joe's Garage is a concept album about Joe, who can only find sexual satisfaction from machines. You know, the usual boy loves girl stuff, he falls for a toaster-like appliance and it breakes his heart. Then he tries a real girl and she gives him a disease. Happened to us all I know, but the music is good.

Now are we getting better ratings ??? :D

Oh, Alex, they always (almost) land on all 4 feet...... :o

Cats "glide' once uprite, spread all 4 legs fur and spread skin acts like a glider.

Many cats have fallen from buildings, many storyies high, and walked away.

They gotz 9 lives, anyways, haven't they?.

Edited by Zpete

A bit hard to hum, but Joe's Garage is a concept album about Joe, who can only find sexual satisfaction from machines. You know, the usual boy loves girl stuff, he falls for a toaster-like appliance

(snip)

Toaster-like appliance? She fell for Totster's tuktuk? Hang on - he. Totster won't be amused. :o

cats have a funny smell don't they ?

I mean after catching some fish ..........

Dunno about cats catching fish and smell.

Reckon a cat catching fire would stink...... hehe........ don't you?

Edited by Zpete

Do they? Have they? Can they? D'ya reckon?

Do cats leave terrible stratchmarks on peoples' faces?

I am very sorry to tell you that the kitty in previous picture did not have nine lives and stayed airborne for just a few seconds.

How many more are you willing to sacrifice Kitty, before telling us what we want to hear? Don't make me do this Kitty.......(Jack Bauer voice).

This will be the next one.......

post-21826-1199976692_thumb.jpg

A simple question Kitty, Can cats fly, yes or no?

Nothing has been told in the video link you provided Kitty.

Just trying to gain some time?

Kitty 2 is trown out of the balcony from a 47 story high building as we speak, she did not survive.

How many more are you willing to sacrifice Kitty?

post-21826-1199981792_thumb.jpg