They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

Changed it ! Not sure its suitable or not , but most or yours aren't .

He Alex , there is a member having a look alike , but slightly different avatar then yours .

Noticed yet ?

The Maharishi was a pic from my mom :o , loads of those , anyone knows a site with

some nice pics or what ?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So why Spongebob? It's a very young children's television cartoon character. I thought the Maharishi was far more suitable, particularly for this thread! Of course, the problem with him is that there were claims he was a fraud and ripped people off, but he certainly had the image for his ploy.

Sorry folks, but this thread seems to be slowing down... crawling to a stop. Alex is about to tell us of his latest escapades. (Am I allowed to mention Zimbabwe?)

Thanks for your concern Gamps.

As I said to Ping, waay back, life goes on regardless, gunna enjoy it too.

I dug up a pic, do you like my beastie?

post-46648-1207300524_thumb.jpg

A lot of people, including Ockors, ask me......

post-46648-1207300622_thumb.jpg

"How come you are driving around with Victorian rego plates?"

Does the plate look Victorian to you?

I could not quite recall wot they looked like exactly, if not, why not?

(WOW, all questions....lol)

Very cool Pete. I don't know about the plates there, but that is a nice ride. I'm sure you get some looks driving that one around NZ. Almost the same color mine was when I bought it, but mine was alot more faded. Had to prime it and hope to paint this summer finally... :D Do Victorian plates indicate virginity..?? :o

Pete, did you have the steering switched, or did it come on that side?

Edited by gampaan

Why not sponge Bob ?

Got 2 kids thats why ..... Still young man myself actually .

I agree , this image may be bad for my uhhm reputation .

If one more approval I will change it back to the maharishi ,

don't think he was a fraud by the way .

I agree on the fact that if Alex is not willing to tell his escapades to us , the thread

will be dead of any questions , Alex ?

Very cool Pete. I don't know about the plates there, but that is a nice ride. I'm sure you get some looks driving that one around NZ. Almost the same color mine was when I bought it, but mine was alot more faded. Had to prime it and hope to paint this summer finally... :D Do Victorian plates indicate virginity..?? :o

Gamps,

The plates are personal, I had them made up in NZ, colours NOT correct, my iggerance......hehe.

Original plates are still on the car behind the NZ ones.

The reg number is same as original, when the car bought..........I thought, but some delving around puts that in doubt.

Ping drew my attention to it...... not to worry.

The interior needs attention, burnt up from sitting under hot OZ sun. One day.

I love driving it, thirsty that it is, guys do ask about it all the time. Only seen 2 others in NZ

Where ya coming from, steering switched....????????????.

New Zealand is NOT lefthand drive.

The car is mint, as built in Geelong.

Ford calls the colour, GOLD....... ya could kid me.........LOL

Edited by Zpete

It has been a very intense 2 weeks for me in SK.

Just finished the negotiations and happy to tell you tommorow I have half a day off.

I was a bit surprised that J.Bush was here the other week, why?

I asked him and he was just laughing...

Chriss also was here just before his meeting with Kim in Singapore.

I asked him as well, and he was just laughing.

The sheeps don't know anything, he mentioned.

I asked him what he ment by that.

Sheeps are sheeps and will be he answered.

I was thinking if he refered to the very well known fact of the sheepfukcers down South in Asia.

Anyway the Koreans take very good care of me here, just have a look what was waiting in my room when I came back.

post-21826-1207486034_thumb.jpg

Tried to introduce myself when I heard a loud screaming from the room next door.

Went there and........

I saw a nice sexy girl trying to lift up the negotiator for the US.

Took a snap just as evidence, whatever happened after I do not know and I do not want to know.

post-21826-1207486182_thumb.jpg

Never underestimate your enemy is the only advice I can give you.

Just one more week here and I will go back to where I live but one day after I have to go to Iran to solve some other issues.

Just enough time to do my laundry.

Did anyone of you noticed the name of the Russion negotiator at the six party talks?

Dear all,

Your urgent advice is needed!!!!!!!!!!

Had another session this afternoon.

Went for a pee and was standing next to one of the "others"

The guy suddenly moves his head a bit closer to me and asks:

Want to see my pocket rocket?

My mind was going in overdrive as we had been discussing the nuke thing but not knowing about them having rockets that can fit in a pocket

as the guy was clearly suggesting.

I was thinking what to do and mumbled a bit zipped up and walked away.

What do I need to say to that guy when I will see him again tommorow?

And Tijn, are you suffering from MPS?

And Zpete, can we send you a postcard or something?

Gamps,

The plates are personal, I had them made up in NZ, colours NOT correct, my iggerance......hehe.

Original plates are still on the car behind the NZ ones.

The reg number is same as original, when the car bought..........I thought, but some delving around puts that in doubt.

Ping drew my attention to it...... not to worry.

The interior needs attention, burnt up from sitting under hot OZ sun. One day.

I love driving it, thirsty that it is, guys do ask about it all the time. Only seen 2 others in NZ

Where ya coming from, steering switched....????????????.

New Zealand is NOT lefthand drive.

The car is mint, as built in Geelong.

Ford calls the colour, GOLD....... ya could kid me.........LOL

I didn't know they were building Rt. hand steering Fords back then, I thought you maybe had it shipped? What do I know... :D

Well I must confess to extreme disappointment. What are you up to Alex? Here I was thinking that you would be preventing civil warfare in Zimbabwe - because it's a hair trigger away - and all the time you've been wandering around taking snaps of curvy young ladies in korea! Come on Alex, get with the programme! Mugabe is just about to set his 'war veterans' and loyalist militia on to his opponents and you are sunning yourself in Seoul!

Hi Ping and other contributors of this very populair thread.

Ping I understand your frustration, but please understand having those girls is all part of Korean culture.

Those negotiatons cause stress and those girls are just relieving us from that so we can start another round feeling freshy.

Mugabe will be booted soon so please do not worry about that, (We Don't).

Today the other people went for lunch, I declined and while walking through the room I found some highly top secret document.

Here a pic of what I found.

post-21826-1207653258_thumb.jpg

What ya think of that?

Pete I recognise that photograph. It's a celestial stun gun and its construction is described in full detail in the Celestial Bible. The only problem is that when the Celestial Bible was written, it was considered blasphemous to describe items of technology, so the details of the construction are cleverly hidden within the Celestial Bible's quatrains and need to be interpreted. Of course, interpretation is relatively simple when you already know the answer (as in Alex's photograph) and can interpret the quatrains to conveniently fit with that answer.

The question, then: Is Alex peddling the Celestial Bible's secrets to foreign powers?

When you have struggled for the answer to that question, here's another: Am I going as ratty as Alex in playing this juvenile game of his? (With apologies to Alex! :o )

Well, Ping, with all due respect to Alex.

I have been fowarded a picture of Alex taken secretely during one of his sojurns to (I suspect, visits to Ally Kyeeda) Afganny Stan, who may be his contact for celestial hardware sales.

post-46648-1207748986_thumb.jpg

Here we were thinking it was Afganistan, very clever of Alex.

Ping, I am not sure if this is a game, I did think so at first, but now not so sure.

The pictorial evidence shows Alex is knee deep into Ishslammicism.

As for his link to milk.

It is not correct to state this.........

<H4>

Cow's Milk - What is it?

Cow's milk is a liquid secreted by the mammary glands of the adult female cow

to nourish her young calf until weaned. Before the cow can produce milk, in

common with other species of mammal, she must first become pregnant and give

birth.

Milk is secreted by many males, who do NOT give birth, naturally.

Note, I saw Oprahs show about a guy who is pregnant.

Here is a link to male lactation sites. Check it out Alex, your link suggests only female mammals lactate.

http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/mal...ion.html#talmud

What you guys think of that?

</H4>

I used to go shooting on a mate's farm. His dairy cows live the life of Riley. I'm not saying it's the same everywhere, but I'm always suspicious of propaganda from people with obvious agendas and biases. I enjoy beef, lamb, poultry, seafood, pork, etc and am not about to start eating lettuce for every meal and dispense with the eggs, milk and meat. As far as I am aware, the design of the human animal is as an omnivore. So be it. Now, will someone pass me the butter to spread on my thick slab of steak?

I used to go shooting on a mate's farm. His dairy cows live the life of Riley. I'm not saying it's the same everywhere, but I'm always suspicious of propaganda from people with obvious agendas and biases. I enjoy beef, lamb, poultry, seafood, pork, etc and am not about to start eating lettuce for every meal and dispense with the eggs, milk and meat. As far as I am aware, the design of the human animal is as an omnivore. So be it. Now, will someone pass me the butter to spread on my thick slab of steak?

Me too, Ping, I eat most anything, but balk at BBQd scorpions, cockraoches etc.

As for your steak ......

Want VEGEMITE with that?

As for your steak ......

Want VEGEMITE with that?

:o

555 Why not - Vegemite's non-dairy, isn't it?

As for your steak ......

Want VEGEMITE with that?

I was gunna suggest Vegemite and chips......

Mods mite be getting sick of seeing Vegemite all over TV like brown graffitti

As for your steak ......

Want VEGEMITE with that?

I was gunna suggest Vegemite and chips......

Mods mite be getting sick of seeing Vegemite all over TV like brown graffitti

I heard Vegemite is really Soylent Green. Any truth to that??? :D:D

Tougher food labeling laws are threatening to end Soylent’s monopoly on their unpatented Soylent Green product.

The cost effective and always delicious Soylent Green has created many imitators but so far no one has been able to match its satisfying flavor. Knock-off brands have tried to match the consistency and taste by using “pea pulls”, the discarded husks of peas, rumored to be an ingredient, to no avail.

How many times have we heard some wacko yelling “Soylent Green is pea pulls!”? If only they were right, then everyone could become a part of the Soylent Green craze.

But what is it that makes Soylent Green so filling? Soon if the federal government has its way - we’ll find out.

Soylent-Green--14473.jpg

CERTAINLY NOT same as vegemite or even marmite.

Gampaan;

I heard Vegemite is really Soylent Green. Any truth to that??? :o:D

Seems the pic of the package never appeared, dunno why.

It showed when I added it.

Soylent green is a cereal.

Did you see it?

Edited by Zpete

Yes, saw the movie - it is hardly cereal! Lazeeboy, I'll play your game, why did you go out today... and what went wrong?

Was she non-cooperative, didn't eat her Soylent green, when you went out?

Edited by Zpete