Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

12 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Why are you paying with US Dollars if you are buying in Thailand and could you kindly advise us of how many Belarusian Rubles that is?

You’re smoking too much ????????????it was a comparison for the guy living in America who keeps posting irrelevant things on a Thai forum……..it’s about 10,000 rubles Russian anyway????????????

49 minutes ago, marin said:

You expressed your opinion, nobody agreed. In fact it was unanimous you were incorrect. Then you get angry,  In addition you are the one talking about how much weed you use. Just kick back and learn.

who's angry? you? i couldn't care less if people disagree with me.

the science in the article i posted says no major loss of THC strength if stored in the freezer for up to 2 years. no one refuted that article. they just called me a bunch of names.

no big deal to me. i will do what i want anyway. just like i built this 4k sqft house on 20 rai. the know-it-alls on TV/AseanNow didnt help me with anything.

mai pen rai. its just saturday chatter and i need another bong hit to laugh at cranky farang.

???? ???? 

#

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

i decarbonated about 1 gram of the weed i bought on page 63 . 

i then melted butter in a pan, sprinkled about a fifth or so of a teaspoon into the butter and then spread it on toast . i ate it about 2 hours before bed and had an amazing sleep 

i woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and i had to hold onto the walls to walk to the toilet ????

it's fair to say i was off my head 

i think even a fifth of a teaspoon was too much . it is strong stuff though but eating it gives a more intense buzz imo 

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

no big deal to me. i will do what i want anyway. just like i built this 4k sqft house on 20 rai. the know-it-alls on TV/AseanNow didnt help me with anything.

Bro its all good. The fact you built a house does not have much bearing on how long Lao brick weed lasts. ????

We are all entitled to our own opinion

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/4/2023 at 10:38 AM, JustAnotherFarang said:

oh this I have got to know more about - half the fun at night is getting stoned enough to want to sleep.  Waking up wobbly will save me having to roll a joint in the morning 55555

firstly i crushed the weed into small pieces 

pre heated the oven to 110c 

put the weed on a non stick casserole dish ( lid off ) and baked it in the middle for about 35 minutes . after 20 minutes of baking i  mixed the weed around for an even cook ( do it quickly to keep the heat in the oven and in the weed )

once it was baked i melted butter in a pan , sprinkled the weed in and then spread it on toast and ate it . i think the fat from the butter helps the body absorb the weed better 

i went to bed at 12 and i didn't feel back to normal until 3:30 the next day lol

it was too strong for me tbh . but it is very good weed 

• Like 2

On 3/4/2023 at 4:39 PM, coconuts said:

i decarbonated about 1 gram of the weed i bought on page 63 . 

8 hours ago, coconuts said:

once it was baked i melted butter in a pan , sprinkled the weed in and then spread it on toast and ate it . i think the fat from the butter helps the body absorb the weed better 

i went to bed at 12 and i didn't feel back to normal until 3:30 the next day lol

it was too strong for me tbh . but it is very good weed 

That cannabis looks very good IMO.

But consuming one gram is a lot. Most full-sized pre-rolls are 1 gram. If I smoke (a quarter cone, ~ 0.20 - 0.25 grams by weight) or dry vape the same I'm pretty lit. I couldn't handle 1 gram in one session.

Maybe save some of your butter for another day? Or does it somehow lose potentcy or otherwsie degrade if you store it?

Edibles are AWESOME, especially for those who cannot, or choose not to, smoke. The problem is dosage, and waiting time. For most mass-marketed edibles the dosage is quantified on the label, so you can rely on that going forward.

When you make your own, from cannabis of unknown origin with a unknown extraction %, it's hard to hone in a reliable dosage other than experimenting on yourself. Figure one gram might yield ~ 200 mg of THC, and that's a MACRO-dose for edibles.

edibles.jpg

@bamnutsak  yeah i did read that i should calculate a dose but i now know i way over did it .

i decarbed 1 gram but ate about 1/5 of it , which was still too much 

yeah the weed is very nice . 160bt a gram but i think 10 grams as a minimum order . i've had about 50 grams off them so far and have sold it on for 250 lol

he said they will do COD soon so when they do i'll pass his details to you and anyone else if you like 

1 hour ago, coconuts said:

i decarbed 1 gram but ate about 1/5 of it , which was still too much 

OK, even at 20% (1/5) you're still looking at a ~ 31.5 mg dose which can be quite heavy. For a Sativa-dominant strain that might not be the best nightcap? If it's Indica dominant then should be fine.

(assumptions: 22.5% THC, 70% yield on extraction)

That flower (a bit hard to tell given the yellow camera effect or background, and no size camparison) looks good, certainly not the best I've ever seen but for anything less than 300/gram (on an eighth) is a far, far better option than 2% THC ditch weed at 5 baht/gram. So at 160, assuming it's been cured, it is perhaps the "best" price/performance I've seen as posted here anyway.

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

That cannabis looks very good IMO.

But consuming one gram is a lot. Most full-sized pre-rolls are 1 gram. If I smoke (a quarter cone, ~ 0.20 - 0.25 grams by weight) or dry vape the same I'm pretty lit. I couldn't handle 1 gram in one session.

Maybe save some of your butter for another day? Or does it somehow lose potentcy or otherwsie degrade if you store it?

Edibles are AWESOME, especially for those who cannot, or choose not to, smoke. The problem is dosage, and waiting time. For most mass-marketed edibles the dosage is quantified on the label, so you can rely on that going forward.

When you make your own, from cannabis of unknown origin with a unknown extraction %, it's hard to hone in a reliable dosage other than experimenting on yourself. Figure one gram might yield ~ 200 mg of THC, and that's a MACRO-dose for edibles.

edibles.jpg

20230306_120654.jpg

• Like 1

OK, even at 20% (1/5) you're still looking at a ~ 31.5 mg

;; @bamnutsak no wonder i was off my face lol. it's a lesson learned .

i will go by your graph next time and aim for 5mg and see how it goes .

So at 160, assuming it's been cured, it is perhaps the "best" price/performance I've seen as posted here anyway.

i thought so too . i may have to stock up before he runs out . he did offer me 100grams at 140baht a gram . i just don't have the money yet 

I'm seeing a lot of brick weed in my Facebook feed. Is there much difference in quality between all the brick weed? 

Can anyone recommend an exceptional source for brick weed? Or does that not exist?

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2023 at 11:23 AM, philthebook said:

Thai Maths ???? I keep ordering the trial set as it's a better deal and the weed is great for the price.

10g + 5 free = 15g for 250b = 16.6 baht per gram

20g (nothing free) for 450b = 22.5 baht a gram

Super special promotion 10g free 5g=250฿ Outside stuff S0UR DIESEL Premium grade, new, fragrant, sticky, heavy Free delivery. Keep the destination. No more positive. Trial set 10g=250฿ 20 grams = 450 ฿ 50 grams = 1,000 ฿ 1 draw = 1,500฿

334569186_190478667008249_3388792285823994213_n.jpg

Just had 15g Sour Diesel delivered for 250bht COD (my scale says 18g), smells OK, a little dry ..... not smoked it yet. This has got to be the cheapest non-brick on sale anywhere.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 11:05 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Hi BMT,

Do you have to decarb the weed before sprinkling it on the uncooked pizza or does it decarb as the pizza is cooking?

i would say it depends on the surface oils

10 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

Translation from Thai said that the foreign tourists found out about his shop and cleaned him out ????

How do foreign tourists make bank transfers?

And they have it shipped to their hotel?

A post (FB) from a few days ago indicates they may be opeing a storefront.

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/how-to-buy

https://www.facebook.com/bangyabongzingv2

15 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

How do foreign tourists make bank transfers?

And they have it shipped to their hotel?

A post (FB) from a few days ago indicates they may be opeing a storefront.

https://www.bangyabongzing.com/how-to-buy

https://www.facebook.com/bangyabongzingv2

It was google translate, he probably just means farangs like us. I found it funny nonetheless. 

Edited by MrBiker
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MrBiker said:

He appears to be out of stock now of the good one. He made a comment about it on his Facebook. Translation from Thai said that the foreign tourists found out about his shop and cleaned him out ????

I believe that. This is/was really nice Thai weed. It has that "chocolate" deep rich smell you used to get with the best sticks say 40 years ago. So well cured and packaged. Glad I picked up 50grams and wish I had gotten more. Very easy to communicate with the shop as well. 

• Like 1