Oknha’s Bodyguard Shot Dead in Boeng Keng Kang I

geovalin

A security officer guarding the villa of ING Holdings’ oknha Lim Bun Sour was shot dead after lunch on Phnom Penh’s Street 322. At the scene around 2 p.m., the 37-year-old wife of the bodyguard spoke about her late husband through tears. “My child is 5 years old. Speaking frankly, I have nothing.

He was a quiet person. People called me and told me my husband had died,” said the woman, giving her name only as Heang. “I was working at the factory when I learned that he was dead.” Heang added that her husband, Kong Soth, 44, came home to Takeo only once a month, though he often called her.

Phnom Penh police spokesman San Sokseyha said the shooter was on the run. Police believed there could have been a verbal altercation before the guard was shot, he said. “Now we’re investigating the case,” Sokseyha said. “We cannot make any conclusion yet. … The suspect fired many times.”

Phnom Penh police chief Sar Thet added that the bodyguard worked for oknha Bun Sour.

read more https://vodenglish.news/oknhas-bodyguard-shot-dead-in-boeng-keng-kang-i/

lim-bun-sour-shooting-1.jpeg.e42eb67e71283c5d2eebf6ce4723d694.jpeg