Asean Games

TBWG

Hi

Anybody have any info about the Asean games being held in Korat on December.

Only info on the internet is very sparse :o

How is progress on venues coming along?

Any info appreciated

TBWG :D

Edited by TBWG

I have heard that it starts on december 6th and lasts for 2 weeks.

Thats about all I know. I would like tickets, so if anyone knows how much and where they can be purchased, it would be a great help.

Maybe if the OP entered 12/07 instead of 11/07( as per subject title) in his computer, more info might be forthcoming. :o

Hi Lampard ...Point taken

I had noticed that in my post and edited it to December, however I am not clever enough to be able to figure out how to alter the title!

Joking aside as far as the internet is concerned this is almost a non event very little info at all.

Which is a shame because I want some tickets for the conkers final and the ladies beach volleyball :D

Any info appreciated

Edited by TBWG

Maybe if the OP entered 12/07 instead of 11/07( as per subject title) in his computer, more info might be forthcoming. :o

I had noticed that in my post and edited it to December, however I am not clever enough to be able to figure out how to alter the title!

Joking aside as far as the internet is concerned this is almost a non event very little info at all.

Which is a shame because I want some tickets for the conkers final and the ladies beach volleyball :D

Any info appreciated

Enter SEA games, not ASEAN games and you will get what you want.

Any info appreciated

Here ya go....

http://www.kosoc2007.com/eng/Home/tabid/191/Default.aspx

Found more on 7-11 rather than 11 07

Got more to offer too :D

Thanks for input guys, but still not a lot of info and can't find anything re cost of tickets or how to order.

The official site has a forum/exchange site but does not appear to work.

So orig request still stands any info re tickets much appreciated.

TBWG

:o

Thanks for input guys, but still not a lot of info and can't find anything re cost of tickets or how to order.

TBWG

:o

This Thailand...........................if it starts on the 5th and goes on till the 14th, look for tickets advertised around 20th December. Sorry for being so cynical, but that's what normally happens. Invitations seem to come after the event ( official invitations) The cricket on UBC was not advertised until after it started and when bus,plane or train timetables change, they seem to change the web-site weeks after .

• 3 weeks later...

TBWG

:D

Hi again

Well, still no worthwhile info on internet but I did find a Building construction website which shows work in progress on the stadium, facilities, accomodation etc. and I must admit it looks pretty impressive.

I just wonder why the the Thais are keeping it such a secret! :o

So info from any Korat residents would be appreciated as to how facilities are progressing and news of when tickets may be available?

Thanks

TBWG

:D

Hi again

Well, still no worthwhile info on internet but I did find a Building construction website which shows work in progress on the stadium, facilities, accomodation etc. and I must admit it looks pretty impressive.

I just wonder why the the Thais are keeping it such a secret! :o

So info from any Korat residents would be appreciated as to how facilities are progressing and news of when tickets may be available?

Thanks

Some pics showing buildings in April 07

TBWG

Edited by TBWG

It won't be advertised. Imagine all the people that would go, and all the work it would generate, if it was.

Oooh .. you are cynical! :o

But unfortunately I fear you are right!

It won't be advertised. Imagine all the people that would go, and all the work it would generate, if it was.

Oooh .. you are cynical! :o

But unfortunately I fear you are right!

Unfortunately, I am. Although I love Thailand and the majority of the people, they are still the laziest bunch of individuals I have ever come across.