Triple Entry

Just got passport back in mail, triple entry tourist visa can anyone tell me what is written on line

Good for.................................................... journey(s)

Uploaded scan of pic hope this works!

post-30248-1182373652_thumb.jpg

You state you just got it back from the mail? How did you make this happen? Have a friend who needs one soon.

post-21260-1182375964_thumb.jpg

three (3)

--

Maestro

Might I ask what you told the consulate that allowed you to get a 3 entry tourist visa?

You have to affirm you are a Royals fan...... (pun fully intended).

GUESS MY EYES ARE BAD AS I DID NOT SEE WHERE HE "STATED" WHERE HE WAS AT?

kHUNDAN

Kansas City is that a way - - - - > > > >

Distance between Bangkok, Thailand and Kansas City, Missouri, United States, as the crow flies:

8,661 miles (13,939 km).

kHUNDAN

Distance between Bangkok, Thailand and Kansas City, Missouri, United States, as the crow flies:

8,661 miles (13,939 km).

it says it on the picture of the visa :o

Just got passport back in mail, triple entry tourist visa can anyone tell me what is written on line

Good for.................................................... journey(s)

Uploaded scan of pic hope this works!

Does that visa read valid for entries until November 1, 2007.

If so, you had better get cracking as you have to use all 3 entries before that date.

Might I ask what you told the consulate that allowed you to get a 3 entry tourist visa?

You wouldn't think much would have to be said in order to aquire a 3-entry TV back in one's home country.

It's quite normal for people travelling to the SE of Asia to want to visit several countries during their vacation therefore making several hops in and out of Thailand over a 6 month period a perfectly normal tourist thing to do.

I suppose people (myself included) who stay in Thailand as tourists over a long period tend to lose touch with normal tourist activities i.e. travelling around to see things.

Is it just me but why would someone get or ask for a triple entry tourist visa when they can just get a multiple entry non immigrant "O" visa or even a 4 entry tourist visa ?

It's probably just you. :o

Why would a tourist apply for a non immigrant O visa?

Why would a tourist apply for more entries than needed as they are charged on a per entry basis? I did that once, applied for 3-entries when I only needed 2. That was a waste of 1000 baht (almost $30).

I'm not 100% sure on this, buy aren't 4 entries also valid for only 6 months from the date of issue? If so, unless the person was going to leave the country a lot within the 6 months, would it really be necessary to have 4-entries?

Edited by tropo

Finally; please understand that not all countries in Europe (or US based Thai embassies) issue visas like handing out candy! In my Eu home country there was NO WAY to obtain the non-o just based on "visiting friends/having girlfriend/planning to study" Etc.), and max tourist visa was double entry. Cheers!

kHUNDAN

8,661 miles (13,939 km).

it says it on the picture of the visa :o

I still can't see it, all I se is where the visa wa issued from! I can remeber the days when I mailed mine from Thailand to Houston and the stamp said Texas (Houston) but I wasn't living THERE!

Enough I was just curious if someone was still being able to use the mail for this from Thailand. Ok no more questions.

Finally; please understand that not all countries in Europe (or US based Thai embassies) issue visas like handing out candy! In my Eu home country there was NO WAY to obtain the non-o just based on "visiting friends/having girlfriend/planning to study" Etc.), and max tourist visa was double entry. Cheers!

Which country is that??