Any sellers in Phetchabun?

I saw an advert on shopee from a seller in petchabun  cant remember the name as I live in Surin and didn't pay that much attention  but as well as their mail order business they also gave directions to the shop which sounded like it was at least near to the town center and encouraged people to pop in  If I see the ad again I'll let you know

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I saw an advert on shopee from a seller in petchabun  cant remember the name as I live in Surin and didn't pay that much attention  but as well as their mail order business they also gave directions to the shop which sounded like it was at least near to the town center and encouraged people to pop in  If I see the ad again I'll let you know

Thank you, much appreciated.

17 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Thank you, much appreciated.

No problem but don't hold your breath , the sellers on shopee seem to be having to play a game of cat and mouse with the site admin, most weed listings seem to get removed pretty quickly  (but strangely not all of them) I looked last night and the petchabun guy was not listed, or at least i didn't see him ,   I only noticed him once before that was some time last week, but if I do see him again I'll be sure to let you know . 

• Like 1