Indian man rips out passport pages to hide Thailand trip from wife

webfact

LOL the things men do to try to be safe.  wife is a good indian wife and whne he tells her he is going to mumbai for business she assumes that he is.

Same good Indian wife though will have family and brothers adjust his jewels so that trips to anywhere would not bring happy ending. no matter how good the masseuse was or is.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, bdenner said:

I could ask why he didn't just throw it into a washing machine or loose it and just apply for a new one.

"...or loose it..." [sic]

According to the link that is what happened, his lawyer said that the pages came out because they were loose.

"...why he didn't just throw it into a washing machine..."

They're Indian, what do you think the chances are of his wife not being the only one to do the laundry?!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Tells you everything you need to know about Thailand's reputation as a 'high class' destination.

I have a colleague in the UK who makes annual business trips to Australia. His wife forbids him from stopping over in Bangkok. Ask people in the street what the first things are that come to mind when Thailand is mentioned, and I'm sure that most would say ladyboys and prostitutes.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Yadav ripped out and destroyed at least 10 pages from his passport in 2019 before getting married to his wife. He reportedly did this in order to hide his travel history of flying to Thailand.

Now he's got some real explaining to do...

20 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

My thoughts exactly. Report it lost, get a new one from the Embassy or Consulate. Man created himself a truly avoidable pain in his rectum....

"Man created himself a truly avoidable pain in his rectum...."

Yes.....He got married! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, bdenner said:

I could ask why he didn't just throw it into a washing machine or loose it and just apply for a new one.

Am I allowed to suggest short arms and deep pockets?