Indian man rips out passport pages to hide Thailand trip from wife

webfact

On 7/10/2022 at 8:05 PM, Emdog said:

a new one costs money.... knew a cheap American who'd try to steam off some visa stickers because he was running out of blank pages

I did that in Cambodia when I ran low on pages, but there were some I could just peel off and place over old stickers. They were all very old and expired and from other countries.

I thought it was Ok because they were expired and not stickers or a passport from the country I was in at the moment so they had no rights over them.

Immigration in Cambodia noticed it and the head guy at the airport peeled them all off and put back on empty pages, carefully lining up the stamp they do halfway over the sticker and page.

It was uncomfortable ???? and I don't mess with the stickers anymore.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1

Had an American friend who came to Thailand for two week trips several times a year...would call his wife and tell her he was in japan on biz and was working hard....he was "hard" alright mostly picking up gals that stood in front of nana hotel.

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2022 at 2:44 PM, pomchop said:

Had an American friend who came to Thailand for two week trips several times a year...would call his wife and tell her he was in japan on biz and was working hard....he was "hard" alright mostly picking up gals that stood in front of nana hotel.

hard dick

4 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Yeah, irregular [loose, lust lust]. I see it a lot here.

But "Yadav’s lawyer has refuted allegations that he tampered with his passport, saying that the missing pages actually got misplaced due to loose binding."

Edited by Boomer6969

On 7/11/2022 at 6:38 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

I have a colleague in the UK who makes annual business trips to Australia. His wife forbids him from stopping over in Bangkok. Ask people in the street what the first things are that come to mind when Thailand is mentioned, and I'm sure that most would say ladyboys and prostitutes.

Not necessarily in that order. Lol

• Like 2

On 7/11/2022 at 9:15 AM, bdenner said:

I could ask why he didn't just throw it into a washing machine or loose it and just apply for a new one.

I see 'lose' spelled like this so often here, is it an American way?

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Australian.......... 

Worst education system in the western world! 

I worked at a school and there were two Americans with Master's degrees that spelled lose as loose, why I was asking. I'd be  surprised if they were wrong. 

14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I worked at a school and there were two Americans with Master's degrees that spelled lose as loose, why I was asking. I'd be  surprised if they were wrong. 

I lose my weed

My shirt is loose

Two different words and meanings?

On 7/18/2022 at 4:00 PM, Neeranam said:

Do you mean you lost your weed?

Sorry a P- (lowest pass) in my "English" finals (1966) has created such a spin off in this thread! Does it matter?