Liz Cheney at Jan. 6 hearing: Trump is 'a 76-year-old man,' not 'an impressionable child'

Scott

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

This is not a Jan.6 hearing it's a Trump hearing a Kangaroo hearing and dirty Liz is more of a Democrat than most Democrats. 

As a defender of the Republic and its democratic foundations, yes Liz is more of a Democrat than the majority fascists of the Trump Republican Party.

But as a legislator, Chaney has been from Jan. 3, 3017 to Jul. 7, 2022 a mid-stream Republican according to the Ideology-Leadership published by www.govtrack.us 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Walker88 said:

He is a clown, a fascist, a cult leader, and the Pied Piper to the Morton Demographic.

Not sure if you caught this, but he tried to overthrow the govt of the US, all because he's a crybaby loser. Much better people than the mutant could ever be put their lives on the line defending the US and its form of govt for almost 250 years, yet there are still low IQ people who somehow think he is something more than a self-centered, corrupt, self-serving, Narcissistic psychopath.

He should be indicted, tried, and if found guilty of sedition---a capital offense---executed per the law. In the US, it seems I need to remind people, NOBODY is above the law.

Yes, his cult will go batshoot crazy when he's executed, but they will anyway if he isn't "re-instated". Better he is dead and buried for his crimes, as eventually his cult will get hooked on something else like the Kardashians and move on from him.

I'm not a Liz Cheney political fan, but in terms of her loyalty to the Constitution and to the US, she is something not a single person in that bloated clowns family ever was or could ever be. Cheney has put America first; 45 never put anything first except himself.

I don’t really want him to be executed for treason. Living through finally facing consequences would be a much harsher punishment for him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lemmie said:

Nor will anyone look kindly on Biden for taking a wrecking ball to America and single highhandedly screwing up everything he touches. His legacy will be the laughing stock world wide.

You're talking about normal policy and performance criticism, not trying to trash democracy and stage a violent coup. Big difference!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, candide said:

I just had a look at Fox News website. It doesn't report about the hearings, so they may not have any idea about what has been said during hearings.

Oh, they know it very well but writing about it (without completely entering the nutterverse) will make their target audience sad so they're ignoring it instead.

2 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

But God will! So you are getting more like Biden blame it all on Putin? As time goes on you will be less and less of a Democrat every day if you open your eyes and see how stupid your party really is.

So God is on Trump's side. That reminds me. Wanna buy a bridge?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

He is a clown, a fascist, a cult leader, and the Pied Piper to the Moron Demographic.

Not sure if you caught this, but he tried to overthrow the govt of the US, all because he's a crybaby loser. Much better people than the mutant could ever be put their lives on the line defending the US and its form of govt for almost 250 years, yet there are still low IQ people who somehow think he is something more than a self-centered, corrupt, self-serving, Narcissistic psychopath.

He should be indicted, tried, and if found guilty of sedition---a capital offense---executed per the law. In the US, it seems I need to remind people, NOBODY is above the law.

Yes, his cult will go batshoot crazy when he's executed, but they will anyway if he isn't "re-instated". Better he is dead and buried for his crimes, as eventually his cult will get hooked on something else like the Kardashians and move on from him.

I'm not a Liz Cheney political fan, but in terms of her loyalty to the Constitution and to the US, she is something not a single person in that bloated clowns family ever was or could ever be. Cheney has put America first; 45 never put anything first except himself.

You need to see a doctor, soon.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

But God will! So you are getting more like Biden blame it all on Putin? As time goes on you will be less and less of a Democrat every day if you open your eyes and see how stupid your party really is.

Is that the same God who is referred to in those oaths to uphold the Constitution and a protect America against all enemies, foreign and domestic?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

I just had a look at Fox News website. It doesn't report about the hearings, so they may not have any idea about what has been said during hearings.

I'm sure Tucker C. has it figured out...............