Fag Hags Raping Men

jumnien

Natee Teerarojjanapongs, director of the Thai Political Gay Group, said many gay men were raped by women, who were known as Fag Hags.

The term refers to women who associate mostly and exclusively with gay men either because they like their company or are secretly sexually attracted to gay men.

The above excerpt is from a front page article from today's NATION. Just wondered if anyone had any personal accounts of these Fag Hags and their dastardly deeds?

Edited by Maestro
Added link to referenced news article.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the term Fag Hag is derogatory.

hag:

1: An ugly evil-looking woman.

2: Eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles;feeds on dead or trapped fishes by boring into their bodies.

Natee Teerarojjanapongs, director of the Thai Political Gay Group, said many gay men were raped by women, who were known as Fag Hags.

The term refers to women who associate mostly and exclusively with gay men either because they like their company or are secretly sexually attracted to gay men.

The above excerpt is from a front page article from today's NATION. Just wondered if anyone had any personal accounts of these Fag Hags and their dastardly deeds?

sounds okay to me :o

I think the term Fag Hag is derogatory.

hag:

1: An ugly evil-looking woman.

2: Eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles;feeds on dead or trapped fishes by boring into their bodies.

What part of that is derogatory?

Last time I used the term "fag hag" on the forum in what I believed was a friendly way (my gay associates typically use it in a friendly way) I was roundly told off by certain female members, and have made an effort not to use the term again. I would advise those posting on the thread to watch their language, too.

I lived in San Francisco for many years and the term Fag Hag is NOT derogatory.

It just means girls that enjoy the company of gay men and many are attractive with straight men following them around like dogs.

I know because I was one of the dogs. :o

Last time I used the term "fag hag" on the forum in what I believed was a friendly way (my gay associates typically use it in a friendly way) I was roundly told off by certain female members, and have made an effort not to use the term again. I would advise those posting on the thread to watch their language, too.

---------------------------

Like Ijustwannateach says I had never heard this in a derogatory way.

I have my fair share of gay friends here in San Diego, so I think I know. In fact one of my best friends who is closer to me than my brother is gay.

I think it's a generational thing. Twenty years ago it was very common to have fag hags refer to themselves as fag hags. Now you never hear it.

On a side note, I lived in Puerto Rico for about three years in the late seventies.

One day while down in old San Juan three gorgeous coeds pulled up in a Chevy convertible.

One of them called out, "Rubio" (blondie). She called me over to the car and asked if I wanted to go for a ride.

I said sure of course. I hopped in the back seat with one of these gorgeous, nubile Puertorican chicks. Did I say gorgeous?

They drove me to an isolated area near the beach and the three of them proceeded to rape me, again, and again and again.

I have not been right since (in the head) and have required regular therapy ever since... :o

It just means girls that enjoy the company of gay men and many are attractive with straight men following them around like dogs.

THAT explains it!

FagHag is derogatory to women ... just most gay men don't care ... and the women take it because they want to be there :D

Most respectful gay men use "Gal-Pal" or "Fruit-Fly" now :D

---------------------------

I got discharged from the military in San Francisco in 1972. I loved it so much I lived there for three years.

At that time I really didn't even know what a gay guy was being raised in a Italian family in a rough neighborhood in Newark.

Needless to say I found out fast :D

One of my good friends was this guy named Robert. He was a gymnast and used to work out on a set of rings set up in a park down in the Mission district.

All of these gorgeous, nubile hippie chicks used to gather around and swoon over him as he worked out.

As he was a good friend and took pity on me he would ask the girls if they wanted to come over and get stoned.

Of course it was a resounding "farout man."

Well one thing lead to another and after many bowls of fine Hashish the girls would begin to make their move on Robert, who was by the way an Adonis type with long dirty blond hair down to his waist.

To the girls disappointment Robert would say, "Sorry I'm gay but my friend is straight."

Well I was the consolation prize! YIPPIE!! Not in Robert's league but a real hottie in my younger day.

God I love gay guys.

Does that make me a fag hag too... :D

If the Fag Hag is hot, can you pretend to be gay? :D

Of course, and there's 40,000 baht in it for you too, if you win the court case. :D

Not only that, there are added benefits...

"It's not what it looks like, Honey! She was raping me!!!" :D

------------------------------

:o That's a good one...:D

Hello my name is Pepe' and I am a Fag Hag...

Political correctness seems to govern so much of what people can actually say for fear of upsetting the (choose my words carefully here) feeble minded.  Fag hag is a term used often in mainstream media, as are  

bald, smelly, bespectacled, and idiotic and , well what can i say.  It seems that any term that is not PC but accuratley describes a person or a situation shouldnt be used.  Why not re write the english language and keep everone - happy, no enslaved!

Edited by observer21

I posted the quote just because I thought it was hilariously funny. I e-mailed it to my father and he had a good laugh too, as did his friends. Seems the Thailand Political Gay Group isn't much more adept than the Thailand Political Heterosexual Group presently in power. Anyway, it's rare to read something so gut-wrenching on the front page which is normally so serious.

Political correctness is not politically correct... :o

Actually, to say that political correctness is not politically correct is totally politacally incorrect :D

Oh, to the poster who said the correct term is fruit fly - then what do we use if we refer to a friut fly? (Fruit fly has already been allocated to a fruit fly) And is fruit not derogatory when being used to refer to a Gay.

Edited by observer21

Actually, to say that political correctness is not politically correct is totally politacally incorrect :D

Oh, to the poster who said the correct term is fruit fly - then what do we use if we refer to a friut fly? (Fruit fly has already been allocated to a fruit fly) And is fruit not derogatory when being used to refer to a Gay.

----------------------------

It depends on the location. We refer to southern California as the land of "Fruits and Nuts."

The natives and most of the transplants are reffered to as "Fruits." It is definitely

derogatory.

In New York we referred to California people as fruit cakes.

I've lived here for over twenty years. Does that make me a fruit cake? :D

Oh, to the poster who said the correct term is fruit fly - then what do we use if we refer to a friut fly? (Fruit fly has already been allocated to a fruit fly)

More than a few words have more than one meaning in the English language, context usually helps.

Political correctness is not politically correct... :D

And is fruit not derogatory when being used to refer to a Gay.

I'd say that you have a point, but isn't it a bit less offensive than "fag"? If a gay friend ever said that they found the term "fruit fly" offensive, which I have yet to find, I'd gladly ask for an alternative. The whole point is that by using a name for a group that the group itself says offends them demonstrates that the user really doesn't care. I wouldn't want words like these become eradicated from the language as it's fairly useful to figure out people's biases and act accordingly.