Legal or illegal to use visa services?

problemfarang

So, many people use visa agency because they don't have money in the bank or no insurance, not because visa agency can provide you fake marriage certificate or marriage visa or tourist visa, etc. Because they cannot. I never seen one doing it. Maybe have, but really never seen. Actually they all want the paper work really properly and check everything same as immigration office. A person using them actually give them all the proper and legal paper work.

So, lets say 80% of people who are using agency, using them because they dont have 400K in the bank (married people) or they dont have 800K in the bank (retired people).. Basically this visa services magically create the needed money to do the visa in your bank account in 1 day and hold the money there for a day or so. And paying the biggest money to the immigration police to let you go under the table. And visa agency call this 'help with your visa' and take your 35K. And this is how they work, we all know.

Base on the above explanation, is it legal to use an agency? Seems its not. So how many laws a person breaking here? What is the consequences both for the person and the agency? Is it ok to ask an agency name or suggest one in this forum, because if im not mistaken it is not allowed to suggest or show a way for illegal things in the forum.. 

Did i use an agency, yes! i did. But im not anymore.

Im not trying to argue it is good or not good to use them. Im not trying to start an argument or a campaign against them. Im not blaming them. So please dont make comment about these.. All i want to read about the real topic, and the questions mentioned in the post please. 

thank you

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Nobody is faking any documents, but thanks for playing.  ????

Perhaps your not aware of such but yes they sure are faking it

Yes there are visa agents that take your money & you follow all the rules...Have 400-800k in bank for X months etc

These agents just do your paper & submit it saving you time & hassles

But there also are agents who fake it & everyone knows this as it is common knowledge

These agents set up an account & basically use it to allow expats to meet the criteria but the expats never had that 400-800k so yeah it was faked

Sure it works as a single IO or their bosses have been paid at the trough of your fees but.........

Anyone that thinks this would fly if you suddenly became a "person of interest" in any other case while your in Thailand other than your yearly renewal has not been long in Thailand, but soon maybe although not in a place they like...Unless of course they can again feed this next trough

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

What regulation states you don't need any money in the bank?

It's a secret regulation and if everybody knew about it the fortunates but desperate who have to flee their brith place to seek living and brides in a foreign land will be reluctant to share their fortunes with unfortunates who were born in Thailand and not able to earn dollars but have achieved significant position in their own society to demand such a share. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, problemfarang said:

well.. my neighbor and my really good friend is the highest police officer where i live. I will not say where. But he is the chief of this area. (tamruat phom tree) And he told me faking anything with the paper work or likewise you are presenting to any official place is illegal. About visa or not. Any fake documents. Please note that he is not an immigration officer but the biggest police in this amphue. 

and i explained him about the situation and again he told me its a crime. well of course i kept details. i always use 'what if'. but still it seems these agencies are really illegal and against the law.. you cannot do it. the main point is.. you are bribing an official government worker via agency or not.

so i was wondering... if this is real.. why we can talk or even advertise about agencies? this forum can advice or suggest something illegal? if so.. why many things deleted about this but not about agencies?! 

faking any doc's is illegal .... 

what's your damn point  ??

just forget it and get on with life .... geeeeze '

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shdmn said:

Once again, nobody is faking documents.  What you just said they do does not involve any fake documents.  If they were actually faking documents they wouldn't even need to do that step.

Duh...I guess the income verification then is not faked right.

Go for it & like I said if your never involved in anything that causes a closer look you will likely do fine ????

11 hours ago, proton said:

Here we go again, yes it's legal for an IO to ignore money in the bank rule. But as they only do so when bribed to do it the legality is questionable. What is not is when the agent gets the extension from a province you are not living in, no question that is illegal. OK everyone looks the other way, but if you have to go into your real immigration office with such an extension you might have some explaining to do.

Really?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ifmu said:

damn give it a rest  ..... the agency does whatever they can do   ... talk to them if your complaining ......  .. tired of this  .. you are not in your home country .. 

this should be the automatic response to most posts on here ????

• Like 2