Making a payment on ThaiGreenLab

How does everyone pay for their orders on ThaiGreenLab?

I tried to pay using a foreign card, but my bank cancelled it. The payment processor doesn't even ask for my card address, so I'm not surprised.

It looks like the main option is to make a payment to their bank (they give account details etc) and send a note to say it's done.

Can I walk into their bank and ask for a form to fill in and pay cash into their account? I've never payed for anything like this before.

I don't have internet banking on Thai card, so need to do it manually.

27 minutes ago, onebaht said:

Is there a manual way to do it at their bank?

I will set up internet banking soon, don't have access to phone at moment.

yea, make a deposit in their account, would work, and send the photo of deposit slip.  Maybe ask the bank for transaction #. or whatever identifies that deposit, if you can't send photo.  Pass that along in an email to GL.

Guess it's timestamped, so that would work also.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

Personally, in a dozen or so purchases, both online and in the shop, I simply do a direct bank transfer from my phone, and then forward or show (most transactions for me occur on LINE or Messenger) a screengrab of the confirmation

You could ask a friend, who has mobile banking, to make the transfer then you reimburse them in cash.

Maybe ask Greenlabs for other options? I've never done it but I guess you could go to a branch of their bank and make a cash "transfer or deposit"?

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Personally, in a dozen or so purchases, both online and in the shop, I simply do a direct bank transfer from my phone, and then forward or show (most transactions for me occur on LINE or Messenger) a screengrab of the confirmation

You could ask a friend, who has mobile banking, to make the transfer then you reimburse them in cash.

Maybe ask Greenlabs for other options? I've never done it but I guess you could go to a branch of their bank and make a cash "transfer or deposit"?

"You could ask a friend etc"...

I used my wife's account to make a bank transfer, (on a Sunday) * and Green Lab said they hadn't received it. After a couple of emails to explain how I'd paid, and sending photo of the receipt,  the problem was sorted out.

This was in the first week of the company doing business, so one can expect a few teething troubles!
Points to note
1 Keep a photographic copy of the transaction, so you can send it to them if there is a misunderstanding, or mix up
*2 Don't order when they are closed for business hours, if using point 1  !!
Green Lab are very nice people to do business with, and it was decent gear too,  I'll definitely re-order from them. 

• 1 year later...