Visa Enquiry Threads

Come on guys....

It helps if you put where you are from or the destination country in the thread heading....or at least in the text....

Mind readers we are not.

Each country has laws and such that are specific to that country, It helps us to help you if you supply this info.

Burnsie,

I agree with you that it helps greatly if posters indicate for which country a visa is to be sought, but when we had a pinned thread asking this, no bugger read it.

I don't know what the answer is.

Scouse.

May have had something to do with the heading....."read before posting" or some such thing.

I think a gentle reminder every now and then wont do any harm, hence the bump earlier....hehehe

If nobody's reading or responding to your topic then just accept it. Continued bumping is just bad manners.

cdnvic,

We had a similar thread pinned but it was pinned with a rather badly written heading....as both Scouser and I have said, it is frustrating to have to try and guess what country an enquiry is in relation to...that is the reason for the bumping rather than bad manners....it helps us to facilitate enquiries quicker if the information is adequately supplied in the first instance.

Also we have had situations where false information has been given because people have replied to an enquiry thinking it applied to their own country and/or experience.

It is merely a request, so that those of us who try and help others can give accurate information in the first instance to those who need it.

Burnsie,

I agree with you that it helps greatly if posters indicate for which country a visa is to be sought, but when we had a pinned thread asking this, no bugger read it.

I don't know what the answer is.

Scouse.

Don't reply to them. Half of them will be Topfield anyway........