Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Breakfast Recommendation

JAS21

I know, in the past, people have been asking where they can get a good English Breakfast.

Well we have recently found a restaurant called ‘Good Thingz Happen’ and it is on the border of Bangkok and Nonthaburi. GPS 13.86997 100.55432. And we think that their breakfast offers are not only fair priced but really tasty.

We have also eaten there a couple of times and the food was good, the staff so pleasant and helpful. And of course the place is nice inside. Car parking is at the restaurant. Only drawback is it doesn't open until 10am and does not include coffee.

You can look up their website … name as above no spaces …

Attached are couple of pics from their All Day menu. The pork burger is amazing. I’m told that

we now should ‘make’ breakfast there three times a week ####

IMG_0032_2_23.jpg.a5f0bbf53425ffe5e536eab4a87a07c2.jpgIMG_0033_1_40.thumb.jpg.d9027c4c8a54c95398d8db9e659b51f7.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Photos of the actual offerings would be helpful, we all know about "publicity photos" ???? 

EDIT for example:-

mcdonald's ads vs reality

Be careful... the OP is a mod, so criticism is seen as breaking the rules! ????

43 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Photos of the actual offerings would be helpful, we all know about "publicity photos" ???? 

EDIT for example:-

mcdonald's ads vs reality

That is very true ... except it is missing the ketchup running down the side.

1 minute ago, JAS21 said:

MrsJ's burger was amazing ... on par with the best I have ever tasted. 

is Nonthaburi anywhere near Lumphini? if not then I guess I'll have to hump the bus to Patts for a semi-decent English breakfast.

Just now, Lemsta69 said:

thanks mate but I was just having a giraffe. I know where Nonthaburi is ????

I don't (Live in Buriram) only in BKK once every 3 months (Doc visit) and also looking for a good brekkie ????

4 minutes ago, MJCM said:

I don't (Live in Buriram) only in BKK once every 3 months (Doc visit) and also looking for a good brekkie ????

LOL. it's quite far from where I am but that 135 baht gut buster looks quite nice ????

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 2long said:

Be careful... the OP is a mod, so criticism is seen as breaking the rules! ????

No ... you can say what you like ... well almost ... as this is not an official mods post ... so you can wack emoji to your hearts content ... if you so wish ...

• Thanks 1

OP's suggestion ... looking at Gmaps, think most other offerings would appeal to me other than their breakfasts.  The usual sausage (hot dog) & sandwich ham is a turn off.

Salads, pizzas & burger look much better ????