Spending Limit K-Bank Debit Card

If you have the funds you can request that the limit is increased, that's what I did.

My new limit is 50k, so that helps if I have a couple of bills to pay and want some spending money as well.

Edited by Golden Triangle
Additional information

I think that the limit is whatever K bank set when they issue the card.  You have to ask to get information like that.  if you pled, you might get the limit increased.

I get the impression that k bank , and most others, are scared that you might actually want to spend money on your card.  Only useful as an atm. card IMHO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Tried to pay a bill with my K-Bank debit card. Turns out 28,000 baht is above the limit for a transaction. Anyone knows the 'limit'?

The limit is individual and can be changed. 

The limits can be altered on the Mobile Banking App (if you have it). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robin said:

I think that the limit is whatever K bank set when they issue the card.  You have to ask to get information like that.  if you pled, you might get the limit increased.

I get the impression that k bank , and most others, are scared that you might actually want to spend money on your card.  Only useful as an atm. card IMHO.

I got an SMS what number to call, but even though I dialled #2 for English language, I never got past an endless recorded message in Thai.

I then tried to split the amount into two, but my second transaction was declined, so I reckon the daily limit is either 20,000 or 15,000 baht. It's not a big problem, as my payments are usually lower.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

1 hour ago, Robin said:

My experience, so far, is actually pretty good. Able to book with Agoda, two international airlines, and an international tour booking company. (In the latter case a lousy exchange rate, though: 37.28 to the dollar.)

Edited by StayinThailand2much

On KK mobile app open it , go down on screen click " more" login pin ...and choose settings ...then you see a list of options , choose K plus settings ....and you see what you can change on limits , by me it is a "very touchy slider" ...is instantly working

Edited by david555