non o for filipino spouse

hi folks my filipino gf and I will shortly be getting married. I am employed with a non b visa and I want to convert my girlfriends non b to a non o based on marriage.

I'd like a list of documents you need to do this, I have asked immigration but I'm not getting an  answer at the moment anyway, (due to language barriers) a friend of mine told me my employer needs to prepare some documents but we have a new paperwork woman who doesn't really speak English so any help I can give her the better it is if its a requirement.

Does anyone know the documents needed by immigration to make this go smoothly. I'm presuming house contract, copies of every page of passport, now I did find this but im not sure its the right document as it only mentions tourist, transit visas or exempt entries at the start maybe someone can enlighten me

https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/5.WORKING-AS-TEACHER-IN-THAILAND-NON-O.pdf

any help appreciated

A change from a non-b to a non-o visa cannot be done without leaving the country.

She does not need a non-o visa to change the reason of her current extension of stay to one based upon being a member your family.

Her current extension will have to be canceled on the day she apples for the new extension of stay.

Where will you be getting married at. 

You will need the original and a copy of your marriage certificate.

Copies of both your passports will be needed. You may also need a letter from your employer confirming you are still working.

See number 20 here. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1890