Vaccination record issued by NHS Scotland only shows last two vaccinations (their policy) - 2nd and booster - problem?

The Covid vaccine record issued by nhsinform.scot for residents of Scotland is available in three forms:

1. An app downloaded to your phone

2. A Pdf downloaded from your vaccination record account

3. A paper copy mailed to your address on request

The website states clearly and unequivocally that the Pdf and paper copy only show the last two vaccinations.

(What the app shows is less clear, but I do not own a smart phone, and do not want to buy one just for this purpose.)

I have had all three vaccinations – first, second, and booster – but the downloaded Pdf and paper copy only show the second vaccination and the booster.

I'm concerned that this might not comply with Thai entry requirements regarding vaccination.

It seems that those requirements are that you show the first two vaccinations, and they are not interested in the booster.

Could anyone who has entered Thailand with an NHS Scotland issued vaccination record please confirm that they had no problem showing the last two vaccinations, which would have been transcribed as “2 of 2” and “3 of 3”, - (i.e. 2nd vaccination and booster.)

Or if you know someone who has.....

Thanks in advance

I did exactly that on 4th June this year with my first two having been received in Scotland and the third in Thailand but registered with NHS Scotland.

Airport check in looked at it and didn't blink.  No-one on entry to Thailand looked at it but I had submitted it for the Thailand Pass which was needed then and it was granted without question.

The phone app does display all 3.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cowellandrew said:

What about your monkey pox vaccination does it show 1st 2nd 3rd and booster?

????

MP doesn't  use boosters does it. Anyway, we all have vaccine  record in the  UK. I travel with mine because some countries still require  proof of vaccination. Meningitis outbreaks still happen

• Like 1

On 8/5/2022 at 8:20 AM, raysunshineray said:

Thanks for your helpful replies - appreciated!

Even though, as already been said, this won't be an issue for you when entering Thailand, it might nevertheless be a good idea IMHO to hang on to the latest paper or pdf records of vaccinations prior to the latest 2 for posterity - just in case you receive unexpected requests for this information from other sources!

2 hours ago, OJAS said:

Even though, as already been said, this won't be an issue for you when entering Thailand, it might nevertheless be a good idea IMHO to hang on to the latest paper or pdf records of vaccinations prior to the latest 2 for posterity - just in case you receive unexpected requests for this information from other sources!

Yes you are right... I already downloaded the Pdf vaccination record after the 1st and 2nd vaccinations, before getting the booster, so there is that copy of the first two vaccinations to show.

Only thing is - there are two QR codes (one for each vaccination) and these have an expiry date... now passed.

But at least this print-out shows the first two vaccinations, which I can produce in addition to the latest one showing 2nd vaccination and booster.

(I still can't see the rationale behind what NHS Scotland is doing with this... perhaps there's no logic to it...)