Stamp for COVID extension

When I applied for my covid extension, I was told it was under consideration and to come back in 2 weeks for a stamp in my passport.

Does anyone know if you have to come back on the exact day specified or can you leave it for a while?

41 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

They have given the reasons.

OP, which one of them is forcing you to stay here? 

The government have not stated reasons for providing covid extensions. 

In any event you are sidetracking the question from the OP.

Edited by DrJack54

13 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

He is currently under consideration. 

They could be considering if he has applied fraudulently for an extension he isn't entitled to. 

Clearly you know very little about the process.

Under consideration for extensions basically means the application has been approved.

And again completely off topic. 

The OP will return for final stamp.

Nothing fraudulent about it.

Edited by DrJack54

1 hour ago, JeffersLos said:

He is currently under consideration. 

They could be considering if he has applied fraudulently for an extension he isn't entitled to. 

Is there any embassy which issues a letter to request an extension? AFAIK not, so it doesn't even matter where op is from, if he checked "my embassy doesn't provide a letter" on the form then he applied for the extension 100% legit.

Edited by FriendlyFarang

1 hour ago, FriendlyFarang said:

Is there any embassy which issues a letter to request an extension? AFAIK not, so it doesn't even matter where op is from, if he checked "my embassy doesn't provide a letter" on the form then he applied for the extension 100% legit.

It's simply a loophole for the lazy, the opportunistic and those who otherwise don't qualify to park their bums in Thailand for any extended length of time.

Being a shameless Labour voter and card-carrying union member, if there's a free tit that can be milked, I say go for it.

On 8/7/2022 at 10:56 PM, FriendlyFarang said:

Hi there! Yes, actually my country is still providing those letters for me (perhaps because there is not a high volume of the people of my nationality here). ???? Sorry to ping you, just wanted to give you an idea that there are some embassies that are still issuing those letters, just not the ones corresponding to the top countries.

• Haha 1