TV streaming

Aussie999

I have been able to watch the Rugby championship games by using Nord VPN and signing up to "STAN" (Australian site), and the quality is superb.

I have used a couple of other VPNs in the past and Nord is far away the best.

Good luck.

40 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

thnx guys... also,can I use the Google Chromecast

Yep. My VPN can be migrated to all my devices, so for viewing in the bedroom I use my VPN on a Microsoft device.

In the lounge room I have Chromecast for the TV, then 'cast' or 'mirror' my Samsung phone VPN and what I want to watch.

You have to have your phone and Chromecast on the same network.

4 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

thnx xylo, I'm getting a lot of useful info.

Only to pleased to help if I can, however not sure that my post completely answers your question, but if it helps.......... 

One thing I forgot to mention, and it may not be of any interest to you, is that with the Nord VPN I am able to login to the BBC iPlayer without any problem whatsoever, whereas the others I used were a bit problematic.

On the BBC iPlayer site, there are some fantastic documentaries, and I'm into watching hour long docos on history and "some of history's greatest fibs", not to mention some brilliant crime/detective docos, OH, and before I forget, I love to watch the English football on Match of the Day!!

13 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Only to pleased to help if I can, however not sure that my post completely answers your question, but if it helps.......... 

One thing I forgot to mention, and it may not be of any interest to you, is that with the Nord VPN I am able to login to the BBC iPlayer without any problem whatsoever, whereas the others I used were a bit problematic.

On the BBC iPlayer site, there are some fantastic documentaries, and I'm into watching hour long docos on history and "some of history's greatest fibs", not to mention some brilliant crime/detective docos, OH, and before I forget, I love to watch the English football on Match of the Day!!

Thanks for the follow up. 

4 hours ago, carlyai said:

Yep. My VPN can be migrated to all my devices, so for viewing in the bedroom I use my VPN on a Microsoft device.

In the lounge room I have Chromecast for the TV, then 'cast' or 'mirror' my Samsung phone VPN and what I want to watch.

You have to have your phone and Chromecast on the same network.

That probably answers all my questions.. thank you so much.

• Like 1