Thai wooden bungalow for sale including all furnishings well below replacement cost.

steven100

Hi,

I have a Thai Bungalow for sale located in Sukhothai which is near Phitsanulok.   

It has only been lived in a few weeks and includes all the furnishings, Air conditioner and refrigerator in the sale.  It has a complete bathroom also.

I am selling it well below replacement cost so it is a good buy for anyone interested, so PM me if you have any questions.  Relocate to your land.

image.png.799b986b2e073569e0b601298560c659.png

I am interested in this for my property nr Jomtien. Of course we need the minimum price before we can go further.

Kevn

< Email removed, please use PM function to contact >

Edited by metisdead
31. You will not publicly discuss or post any member's personal information including emails, private messages, photos or website details.
  • Haha 1

I am interested in this for my property nr Jomtien. Of course we need the minimum price before we can go further.

Kevn

e-mail address removed (again) as per the rules of the forum. The OP said to contact by PM. Please do so.

31. You will not publicly discuss or post any member's personal information including emails, private messages, photos or website details.

Edited by darksidedog

16 hours ago, Kevn said:

Kevn

e-mail address removed (again) as per the rules of the forum. The OP said to contact by PM. Please do so.

The price is 270k baht ...  everything included  :

Large bed 

Portable Air conditioner 

Mattress - new

High cupboard with mirror

Kitchen bench cupboard

Smart TV

New refrigerator

Outdoor furniture new

Large patio umbrella 

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Denim said:

That's a bargain price for anyone interested. I'm surprised you don't sell off the contents separately and get a better price.

It is a bargain ....  and while I agree with you, the reason is I just need to sell it all because the owner wants to build a house where it's sitting ....   also, I'm in Bangkok so it's not easy to just sell separately being so far away.  When we shifted it originally to the place now,  some bathroom tile did crack or break, so there will be some minor repairs and cosmetic work to do but it's still a great price.  

It would be much easier and cheaper for someone within the Phitsanulok area ( 100kms )  or near to buy ....  just saying.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, PJ71 said:

What's the price when you bought and now you're selling?

Large bed 

Portable Air conditioner 

Mattress - new

Kitchen bench cupboard

Smart TV

New refrigerator

Outdoor furniture new

Large patio umbrella 

A real bargain for anyone who want's a very nice Bungalow ......

Large bed 

Portable Air conditioner 

Mattress - new

Kitchen bench cupboard

Smart TV

New refrigerator

Outdoor furniture new

Large patio umbrella