Bank of America

Does anyone have a contact email for the Bank of America, my Pension provider(uk) sends my Pension via the Bank of America, I need to change my address that they have for me as its a very old address, my Pension provider can not help me with this, I tried Bangkok but they do not deal with normal Banking issues, I just need to email them in the hope they will change the address.

Thanks.

Edited by Badrabbit

Do you have a BofA account?  Otherwise:  bankofamerica.com?  If you do not have an account with BofA then I really can't see them being very helpful to you.  I closed all of my BofA accounts more than 10 years ago due to poor service.  

• Like 1

Have you tried using the internet that you're using to post that question or calling them using the contact details that are online?  Rhetorical question.

You can change your account details online when you log in to your account.

If you don't have a BoA account, they don't need your address to process your pension payment to a bank.

Citibank is used to process my pension and they have no idea what my address is, neither do they care.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

20 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Have you tried using the internet that you're using to post that question or calling them using the contact details that are online?  Rhetorical question.

You can change your account details online when you log in to your account.

If you don't have a BoA account, they don't need your address to process your pension payment to a bank.

Citibank is used to process my pension and they have no idea what my address is, neither do they care.

I just wanted my correct address on the payment statement in case Immigration wouldn't accept it for Retirement combination method, hopefully it won't matter, its my name on the statement plus the payments replicate my Siam Bank Statement, I'll ask Immigration and show them the BOA statements  hoping they will accept.

I also have a Pension sent through Citi Bank which does not show any address on the Statement.

Edited by Badrabbit