Shifting the date when my 1 year Non-O retirement visa is up for renewal?

My current non-O visa with the Chaeng Wattana IO expires 31 March 2023 when I plan to be out of Thailand.  Going forward I would prefer to have my annual 1 year visa renews land in either June or July annually when I know I will more likely to be in Thailand.

What are some proven strategies other knows of that work to be able to shift the date when my non- O visa is up for renewal and also ensure I maintain eligibility to re-apply for a non-O in the interim period between March and June/July together with the minimum THB800K/400K bank balance requirements over the 12 month period leading up to the new renewal date?

Thoughts?

Edited by JeezeLooeze

I moved my extension forward a few weeks at my renewal to coincide with my medical insurance renewal date.   

A few months early may not fly so a new visa is probably in your future if your home country will issue an O visa for retirement.

2 minutes ago, mudcat said:

A few months early may not fly so a new visa is probably in your future if your home country will issue an O visa for retirement.

The alternative would be to enter visa exempt and obtain your non O retirement in Thailand.

With money in place simple option and avoids insurance requirement. 

• Like 2

looks like the only way to change the date is to start again,  entry visa exempt or tourist visa, then get the 90 day non imm O then the year extension, so plan your arrival so the extension falls on June or July, taking into account renewal is usually up to 30 days before, some offices 45.

Using an agent you can get the 15 months at the same time

Edited by scubascuba3

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

looks like the only way to change the date is to start again,  entry visa exempt or tourist visa, then get the 90 day non imm O then the year extension, so plan your arrival so the extension falls on June or July, taking into account renewal is usually up to 30 days before, some offices 45.

Using an agent you can get the 15 months at the same time

Pretty much exactly what I advised earlier.

Then you quoted me with this.

..,".how about his timing issue"

BTW he does not require agent. 

1 minute ago, ripstanley said:

When does your passport expire?

Yes that's a possibility to apply for extension and be granted up till expiry of pp.

That's such a long shot. 

OP mentioned nothing about expiry date of pp.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

You didn't comment on the timing issue i.e. how to shift it to June\July, now you seem to be thinking about it

Not needed to outline the obvious in my first post.

Of course he has to plan his return time accordingly to be applying for extension June/July.