Should the Thai govt. buy F-35 jets from the US?

MaiDong

It's none of our business, but should the Thai govt. buy F-35 jets from the US?   

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just who the hell are they going to fight with these two aircraft?? The war will start at smoko and be over by lunchtime.

Same situation in Australia. The armed forces lack lethality. They have some really high tech stuff, but only two of each... 

• Sad 2

Another questing worth asking: If you were in line for a huge 'big face' demonstration, along with lots and lots of money in your secret bank account, would you make sure the deal got as close to the final stages of agreement as possible? 

Two jets doesn't help much.

I wouldn't trust the high tech equipment of this regime and its cozy relationships with Russia and China,

I'm sure America will postpone any transfers until later. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

This puny little country needs:

1) Drones (get them fromTurkey, as they theirs are quite useful right now in Ukraine),

2) Helicopters,

3) Refurb A10S.

4) Less corrupt politicians/public servants.

• Thanks 1

No, like the submarines, they are a totally unnecessary purchase.....and from the endless series of problems that the F-35 has no a very good purchase either. One suspects that there are other 'reasons' for such a purchase.

• Like 1

Should they ... NO, voted such

expensive POS, not needed since neighbors have nothing on that threat level.

Selfish thought ... hell YEA, buy everything & anything as long as it affects the exchange rate positively for ME ME ME ????

• Like 1