Missing my Hugs and Kisses

ChrisKC

I'm in the same situation.

It's look, talk but no come close.

At the first signs of flu-like discomfort four days ago my wife fortunately went immediately in self-isolation fearing Covid-19 as it has returned in our Isaan district village.

She did indeed tested positive and got high fever for a day.

The fever has gone but she doesn't feel well all over.

Another test tonight.

And, yes it's irritating that I cannot come close to her even when just talking.

Lucky I am as I'm not positive at this time.

Nid Covid 10AUG22 fever (Small).jpg

Nid Covid 10AUG22 test (Small).jpg

• Like 2

My wife also tested positive today , caught from a friend while they were attending a government function. 6 of them in a truck together for over 2 hours on Monday. Next day head honcho calls in the morning to say she has covid. Wife's symptoms started yesterday. Both of us fully vaccinated.

Apparently there are a lot more cases going around but the government are just not bothering with testing too much or reporting on it any more. People are being told to go home and isolate and that's about it. Learning to live with it.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

My wife and I have had fevers, sore throats and fatigue, but haven't bothered about any tests or separations. Life goes on

Separations are fairly pointless when a couple have been in close proximity during the infection phase.

I've found it helpful to get a COVID antibody test done, it tells me where my immune system is at for 500 baht.

• Like 1