Making New Friends In Pattaya

I am looking to find ways to socialize and network with new friends in Pattaya. I am a 47 year old GWM with a Thai Boyfriend and although he is a sweetheart I feel isolated and miss good conversation with like minded Farangs and Thais. Anybody any good suggestions? Social Clubs, Chatrooms etc? I am currently spending half my time in my home country (Canada) and half in Pattaya. When I'm in Canada I have a good social network but miss my Boyfriend. When I am in Pattaya I enjoy my boyfriend but miss having a social circle. Any suggestions anyone?

No suggestions, just a moderator's question: would this post belong in the Pattaya forum instead of the gay forum? I don't know.

I think you will find it posted 3 different times in 3 different sections :D

to the OP

Hit the beach regularly .. on Dongtan walk past the Tui's and the toilets and go to the orange chairs about 3 sections up. You will see many of the same folks (kinda a social group) there often.

Use gay.com and gayromeo fridae etc ....

take time before buddying up too closely with fellow farang. There are more than one or two disreputable guys in Pattaya :o

Be as picky about friends in Thailand as you would be back home! (if not pickier!)

No suggestions, just a moderator's question: would this post belong in the Pattaya forum instead of the gay forum? I don't know.

I think you will find it posted 3 different times in 3 different sections :D

to the OP

Hit the beach regularly .. on Dongtan walk past the Tui's and the toilets and go to the orange chairs about 3 sections up. You will see many of the same folks (kinda a social group) there often.

Use gay.com and gayromeo fridae etc ....

take time before buddying up too closely with fellow farang. There are more than one or two disreputable guys in Pattaya :o

Be as picky about friends in Thailand as you would be back home! (if not pickier!)

Thanks for the tips. I've had quite a few private messages from members and got a lot of great feedback. Cheers