DMK or BKK for international arrival

amexpat

Where do you want to go after arrival.

Stay in Bangkok?

Suvarnabhumi has better transport options even if it's further out.

Do you travel with heavy baggage etc.?

I don't know how fast immigration at DMK is.

Didn't hear any complaints regarding BKK from mates who arrived during the last three months from Germany.

Edited by KhunBENQ

If I was in that position, I'd favour DMK. They don't get the person-jams at Immigration because no clusters of large international flights in early morning and late afternoon. And it's better to reach my home: I'd just grab the Airlink bus. 

9 hours ago, Gaccha said:

If I was in that position, I'd favour DMK. They don't get the person-jams at Immigration because no clusters of large international flights in early morning and late afternoon. And it's better to reach my home: I'd just grab the Airlink bus. 

Thanks much.

On 8/15/2022 at 8:07 PM, Gaccha said:

My advice would be the complete opposite.  I would definitely choose BKK.  I have been in and out of there several times  in the last couple of months, maybe 4-5 people in the queue at immigration on the way in and out, bags quick, no queues for taxis - you can usually jump straight in one.  And of course there is the train which is fast and cheap......but obviously it's usefulness depends on how much luggage you have and where you are staying.

For me DMK is a dump.  Low cost flight centre so lots of people, horrible queues, horrible to get to (in my experience and opinion).  I haven't flown from there in a few years though so take it as you will.

BKK always for me.