Will You Feel Some Regret to Say Goodbye to the Raining Season, This Year, when the rains finally end?

Dear Friends,

This year, or is it just my imagination, we are witnessing a particularly wet raining season, this 2022.

This year, perhaps due to the pandemic, I have very much welcomed the rain.

When I hear the sound of the rain beating down around me, it's as if the heavens are trying to wash away the troubles of the world.

I am not sure how much more rain we might need to wash away ALL of our troubles, but I just hope that these rains might never end.

So, I do not wish to say much more about rain, or rain water, or even branch water.

All I have to say is that, just the sound of the rain, especially this year, has provided me with great comfort. Great comfort, indeed.

I am sure that there are those who read these words who feel exactly as I.

Therefore, do you not doubt that you will not feel some nostalgia for these abundant rains, almost daily rains, we are now experiencing, in coming years, as you recall our trials and tribulations of the past two years?  Will it not be these rains of 2022 which you will recall so vividly, as water portending our salvation?

I know that I will remember these rains, this Raining Season, of 2022, as long as I live.

I just feel that these rains, if they continue throughout October, maybe even until November, will be enough to wash away almost everything negative that has happened during the past two years, since January of 2020.

The sound of heavy rain has always been comforting to me.

This is one of the main reasons I have chosen to live in wet climates.

Let us be ultimately thankful for the rain, this year.

Even if the abundant rains this year turn out to be the only gift we have to be thankful for, in 2022, still, these almost never-ending rains, this fine raining season, just might be enough to get us through to 2023, a year of great portent for many of us.

Best Regards,

Gamma G.

22 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This year, or is it just my imagination, we are witnessing a particularly wet raining season, this 2022.

I can honestly say I don't think this rain season is any worse than in seasons past. 

• Like 2

I don't need a storm to lose power.

I have logged my power cuts this year.

Not talking about the blips that occur ,

from January 1st until the back end of July , there have been 14 power cuts ranging from 30mins up to 4 hours.

Blue or Dark sky , rain or no rain , they still happen.

Agreed, been here 4 times prior and this rainy season feels average.

3 showers a day due the humidity, and I find it hard to be out and about 12-5 PM, but very small potato's hassles for the pleasure of being in The Chiang Mai Old City.