Looking for company / Individual for Mattress Removal

prb

New condo, I was thinking about getting this mattress cleaned but unfortunately after checking under the bedsheet i found out that it is good for the bin.

image.jpeg.b667394fd712d2c66a9c5bbdcef615c9.jpeg

Anyone has the contact of a person / company who can get rid of this for me for a fee (I'm in nakluea).

Google search has not been successful so far. 

No need to suggest that I wait for the council garbage collectors truck and ask them, involve condo staff in that matter or drag the mattress and leave it in the street. There must be a company that will take care of this in pattaya for few hundreds.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by prb

11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Presumably you'll be buying a replacement mattress so just ask the supplier to take/dispose of the old one when they deliver.   I tipped the Central Online delivery driver B200 to take the old one with him.

Thanks but No, i'm not buying a replacement yet as there will be some renovation going on and I'd like the old one to get out of the way now that i see it is useless

An off topic troll post has been removed, please DO NOT hijack or deflect topics like this as it is trolling.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Just a thought. You'll need an new mattress eventually. Purchase now. When doing the deal, tell then part of the deal is to come & remove the old mattress now & hold, store new mattress untill needed. Might cost a couple of hundred bath extra for 2 trips. Or, alternatively, ask the mattress shop who delivers their mattresses & hire them for removal. I'm guessing delivery guy would be independant from the seller.

23 hours ago, prb said:

Thanks but No, i'm not buying a replacement yet as there will be some renovation going on and I'd like the old one to get out of the way now that i see it is useless

Leave it in there for the renovation folk....I,m sure they will put it to good use....:whistling: