Seeds in original packaging

Which genetics and strain(s)?

You usually have to buy a minimum of three to get original packaging.

There are quite a few reliable sellers, who assume the import responsibilities, here. There have been posts threads so a search will reveal options.

Legally now, I think, you need a license to import cannabis seeds.

Royal Queen Seeds recently opened a retail shop here. They have a decent selection.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1264420-where-did-you-buy-your-seeds-cannabis-seeds-indo-or-outdoor-standard-or-autoflowering/

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Which genetics and strain(s)?

You usually have to buy a minimum of three to get original packaging.

There are quite a few reliable sellers, who assume the import responsibilities, here. There have been posts threads so a search will reveal options.

Legally now, I think, you need a license to import cannabis seeds.

Royal Queen Seeds recently opened a retail shop here. They have a decent selection.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1264420-where-did-you-buy-your-seeds-cannabis-seeds-indo-or-outdoor-standard-or-autoflowering/

Right now the strain is less important than authenticaty but thanks very much for the suggestion for Royal Queen Seeds 

I followed that thread but nobody states whether original packaging are provided, as far as I can see. 

Edited by Vampyteuthis

1 hour ago, Vampyteuthis said:

Right now the strain is less important than authenticaty but thanks very much for the suggestion for Royal Queen Seeds 

I followed that thread but nobody states whether original packaging are provided, as far as I can see. 

What constitutes 'original packaging' ? Where do you want the seeds to be put into the postage pack?

• Like 1