Melatonin for sleep,any good

bert bloggs

On 11/4/2022 at 7:03 PM, moogradod said:

Then I searched for "i-Herb" on the net and was directed to an i-Herb site only in Thai language with no recognizable possibility to change the language.

image.png.5402fb11c253bb7d60984c6a60d09f6f.png

image.png.b9bc26b72b260acf5c26737d9a0cbfe0.png

Another tip: in the same dialog, change your location to the USA. Otherwise, you may have a page loading issue w/ payment at checkout. But at checkout, having initially changed location to USA, you can then use your shipping address as Thailand w/o issue.

At least, that's how it works for me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 9:04 PM, Jingthing said:

Lazada has both L Theanine and Gaba that ships from Thailand. There are no import or legal issues.

I did have a look on Lazada. They have indeed virtually thousands of offers. I was looking for L-Theanine 200 or 300 mg (they obviously only have 200mg capsules in one pack, though), shipped locally.

But if I filter on 5star rating for the seller and cash on delivery as paying option (sadly the only acceptable option after that Paypal is gone) this drops to nearly nothing - at least nothing interesting (with one rating etc.).

Has anybody bought L-Theanine from a seller listed on Lazada in capsule form, 30 or better 60 capsules (300 mg or 200 mg per capsule) in one pack - and from a reputed and reliable seller with cash on delivery ? If anybody has real life experience and may recommend a seller I would be highly grateful to receive this information.

Thanks and I wish you all a good mood and a good sleep at night.

On 11/29/2022 at 11:53 AM, moogradod said:

But if I filter on 5star rating for the seller and cash on delivery as paying option (sadly the only acceptable option after that Paypal is gone) this drops to nearly nothing - at least nothing interesting (with one rating etc.).

What's unacceptable about a credit/debit card?

• 1 year later...

Sorry to awake the thread.

I'm looking for Melatonin to help my wife sleep better. I haven't used it for many years but from comments here I though it would be readily available on Lazada and Shopee.  I was surprised to find none except for one hoax brand selling a 'natural' form that claims only 1.05 micrograms per capsule. Should be 1 to 10 milligrams. Shopee search find nothing.

So have they stopped selling Melatonin OTC in Thailand?

This is the fake brand on Lazada, some versions mention vitamin B i then listing details. Thai for 1.05 micrograms 1.05 ไมโครกรัม is in the first bullet.

Screenshotfrom2024-01-0823-00-49.png.9ecc036126ce61dcfde36f32e4be8e66.png

11 hours ago, rabas said:

Sorry to awake the thread.

I'm looking for Melatonin to help my wife sleep better. I haven't used it for many years but from comments here I though it would be readily available on Lazada and Shopee.  I was surprised to find none except for one hoax brand selling a 'natural' form that claims only 1.05 micrograms per capsule. Should be 1 to 10 milligrams. Shopee search find nothing.

So have they stopped selling Melatonin OTC in Thailand?

This is the fake brand on Lazada, some versions mention vitamin B i then listing details. Thai for 1.05 micrograms 1.05 ไมโครกรัม is in the first bullet.

Screenshotfrom2024-01-0823-00-49.png.9ecc036126ce61dcfde36f32e4be8e66.png

Avaialbilty on Lazada or Shoppee fluctuate. Note just for melatonin but for all "supplements" sourced form abroad. Does not necessarily reflect any new policy or rule.

You can always get it from iHerb, reliable and fast. (i.e. about 10 days for delivery)

https://www.iherb.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Avaialbilty on Lazada or Shoppee fluctuate. Note just for melatonin but for all "supplements" sourced form abroad. Does not necessarily reflect any new policy or rule.

You can always get it from iHerb, reliable and fast. (i.e. about 10 days for delivery)

https://www.iherb.com/

Thank you. I see a broad variety on iherb.