Bueng Kan Immigratiomn Office: are International Transfers into local bank accepted as proof of income?

I am about to do a one year marriage extension at Bueng Kan.  I changed my tourist visa to a Non O at this office and they did not follow the normal procedures I have read about on this forum that other offices seem to follow.  Despite that they were extremely helpful and accommodating in many ways.  Looking at their locally produced guide to applying for an extension there seems to be no mention of accepting 12 months of transfers from overseas as proof of funds, just 400 000 Baht in the bank for two months prior or an Embassy verified income, which my embassy won't do.

I am fine for this year but next year I want to use regular deposits if possible.  Has anyone else been able to do so at this office?

Thanks Ubonjoe,

Their requirements for a Non O were 400 000 in the bank for two months prior, and all the documents required for an extension, except the Non O obviously.  They had never heard of the TM. 86 and that process! 

I will ask but I suspect they are dancing to their own band!