Starved Of Reading Material

RealityCheck

Maybe you deleted posts but I didn't see any flames. Oh, wait, not I see some rough talking on page 3 but that was several days ago so I think it's been sorted.

As for good books to read, I was thinking of a great one last night. It's about the war in Laos that the American public didn't know about. Fictional history. It was written as a diary of a Raven pilot and I just can't find the book. I can't remember the name. It's bugging the hel_l out of me. Anyone know of it? There are many like it but I can't find the exact book.

Air America - they made a movie of it in Chiang Mai?

It wouldn't be The Ravens as that is non-fiction.

Nope. There are many books about the Ravens, and the one I'm talking about was about the Ravens and not Air America, but it was technically fiction. I think it had a lot of truth in it, though.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you deleted posts but I didn't see any flames. Oh, wait, not I see some rough talking on page 3 but that was several days ago so I think it's been sorted.

As for good books to read, I was thinking of a great one last night. It's about the war in Laos that the American public didn't know about. Fictional history. It was written as a diary of a Raven pilot and I just can't find the book. I can't remember the name. It's bugging the hel_l out of me. Anyone know of it? There are many like it but I can't find the exact book.

Was it "The Ravens" by Christopher Robbins?

Or John Clark, Pratt, "The Laotian Fragment"

Christopher Robbins, "Air America" was another one.