Binoculars

Chongalulu

16 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

I bought these 10x50 Binoculars from Lazada, earlier this year, they are well made, bright image and clear, can recommend them 

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i2299710197-s7750004839.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1&spm=spm%3Da2o4m.order_details.item_title.1

Laz.jpg

Thank you. I notice shipped from overseas (China ?) which I presume was the case when you bought? Was there a brand name apparent? OEM stands for own engineered manufacture.

38 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

Thank you. I notice shipped from overseas (China ?) which I presume was the case when you bought? Was there a brand name apparent? OEM stands for own engineered manufacture.

I did not notice mine had been shipped from overseas, it was a while back but delivery if I remember was quite quick and within their usual time frame.

There is brand name on them, BAIGISH made in Russia but as you say probably OEM, I guess for someone to buy dozens of them and put their own brand on them. There was no case supplied with mine.

Over the years when I was in UK I owned many binoculars branded either German or Russian but these are in my opinion way superior.

I found 10x50 better for general use and bird and aviation spotting vs the weaker but wider 7x50.

• Like 1