Help with documents to provide on new e visa

Entered last year on exact same dependant visa in respect of a child but now they have changed the documents required together with some weirdly written questions

This is a 90 day visa but i am staying for 107 days in the invitation letter( hope they will not pull me up on that) as i will be changing it to a yearly extension once i have legitimised my son  

To cut a long story short can anyone help with what documents are required for the following questions as i would like to get it right first time

5 . Personal details of a family in Thailand, e.g. ID card, Passport and the visa page or stay permit in Thailand 

This cannot be referring to my son or  Thai GF ? as all the details are provided in the accommodation question (GF's ID card and house book) 

8 . Residence permit in a country in which visa application is submitted (In case that applicant is not a national of the country in which visa application is submitted.

What do i summit( you have to summit something) as being a national of my country nothing is required here.

9 . The letter from your spouse indicated that you both are still married and he/she acknowledges of your visit. 

This is a parental dependant visa, why would she need to acknowledge anything if you have submitted a letter of invitation. Again do i need to submit anything and if not what do i provide

10 . Bank statement, showing GBP10,000 minimum, with name & visible 

Not a problem but have already provided 2 and a half months statements in question no. 3 

Edited by Dene16
addition

You do not have to provide a specific answer to every question. If you think the answer has already been provided you can write a note to that effect quoting the question number, take a photo and upload the photo.

It is a bit the same for marriage they ask for income and bank statement in 2 separate questions but you need only answer one.

As far as item 8 is concerned I just uploaded my passport page again.