Electrolux Thailand

Does anyone have a good contact at Electrolux? I am having some issues with appliances installed when I built my house and the "normal" customer service reps have been unable to provide any assistance or help in getting repairs done. I need to contact someone higher up in the organization to help prompt some response. Thanks.

You might try this guy:

[email protected]

I was having trouble with getting spares for a gas hob and the Pattaya Service Centre were just giving me the runaround.  He was very helpful and the problem got sorted immediately.

Also, this is the Customer Care contact link, which you may already have:

[email protected]

5 hours ago, doctormann said:

I was having trouble with getting spares for a gas hob

Me too, an oven. Quoted me 12000 baht to replace the fan unit and I would have to wait 2 months for delivery. Went to Boonthavorn with the measurements and got a new oven fitted for 9500.

Electrolux never again for me.

On 9/8/2022 at 5:08 PM, doctormann said:

You might try this guy:

[email protected]

I was having trouble with getting spares for a gas hob and the Pattaya Service Centre were just giving me the runaround.  He was very helpful and the problem got sorted immediately.

Also, this is the Customer Care contact link, which you may already have:

[email protected]

Thank you!!

On 9/8/2022 at 11:11 PM, MRToMRT said:

Me too, an oven. Quoted me 12000 baht to replace the fan unit and I would have to wait 2 months for delivery. Went to Boonthavorn with the measurements and got a new oven fitted for 9500.

Electrolux never again for me.

Yeah, me too. Have been a good Electrolux customer for many years but after this experience I am definitely changing brands!

43 minutes ago, Rig Pig said:

Yeah, me too. Have been a good Electrolux customer for many years but after this experience I am definitely changing brands!

I wonder if this is just an Electrolux Thailand problem?  Certainly, back in the UK, Electrolux was/is a very well respected brand.  Here in Thailand I have bought an Electrolux vacuum cleaner and that has been fine,  The gas hob that I bought seemed to be of good quality but my missus managed to partially destroy it, hence the requirement for spare parts.  It seems to be the after sales service that sucks here, rather than the quality of the brand.

27 minutes ago, doctormann said:

I wonder if this is just an Electrolux Thailand problem?  Certainly, back in the UK, Electrolux was/is a very well respected brand.  Here in Thailand I have bought an Electrolux vacuum cleaner and that has been fine,  The gas hob that I bought seemed to be of good quality but my missus managed to partially destroy it, hence the requirement for spare parts.  It seems to be the after sales service that sucks here, rather than the quality of the brand.

I bought an Electrolux washing machine from Lazada about 4 years ago. After a couple of years it stopped working. When we checked up it was just a few days before the end of the 2 year warranty. My wife rang the office in Bangkok and they sent someone the following day out to Chonburi, replaced the main control unit free of charge.

Couldn't fault the service.

• Like 1

I'm an Electrolux fan, and if close in price, or reasonably close, will buy.  

Lots of fakes out there, so only buy from 'Flagship' store on LAZ, or linked vendors on 'their' home site.  You can usually get hands on at HomePro or Central, and an occasional sale.  Especially HP online discounted, and an pick up locally, or have delivered.  Strange marketing, but not complaining.  So far, so good, all running after years of use.

First purchase, a gas hob, was <deleted>, but also a fake.  Actually turned me off from Electrolux 22 yrs ago, till I was schooled on fakes here.  

we bought an electrolux 2 door fridge/freezer for the new house, was over 40,000 baht and it keeps freezing things in the fridge side plus we get a big build up of ice in the freezer side, it is still under warranty & we have emailed electrolux Thailand  many times about it and they refuse to answer us which is very typical of companies in Thailand. For mine  thai electrolux is totally garbage, want your money but refuse to honour their warranties, this was a very good brand in Australia which is why we bought it but I will be telling everyone I know to avoid them like the plague in Thailand as they are pathetic at best and will never accept fault with their products

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seajae said:

we bought an electrolux 2 door fridge/freezer for the new house, was over 40,000 baht and it keeps freezing things in the fridge side plus we get a big build up of ice in the freezer side, it is still under warranty & we have emailed electrolux Thailand  many times about it and they refuse to answer us which is very typical of companies in Thailand. For mine  thai electrolux is totally garbage, want your money but refuse to honour their warranties, this was a very good brand in Australia which is why we bought it but I will be telling everyone I know to avoid them like the plague in Thailand as they are pathetic at best and will never accept fault with their products

Last Electrolux was micro wave, lasted 2 years meant to be guaranteed but have to pay them to come out and look at it, not worth the cost.