Buying Condo in Phuket Best Websites

Property for Sale in Phuket - FazWaz

I think they give a good overview, even if they show also not available units.

With this you should be able to find possible buildings according to your criteria. And once you know the buildings, then you can go directly to the building and do some more research. 

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie45 said:

Thanks for the link. Lots of properties to view on the Fazwaz website.

but maybe not "really" for sale.... they some how managed to list one of my condos without my permission, never had any contract with them, did inquire as to their sales commission and provided property address but nothing more, had to contact management to get property removed from their listings, they are not a RE company, barely an intermediary listing company, they wanted 5% commission just to list the property and they told me they would not be involved with any paper work, they said I should find a lawyer or legal adviser to go with me to land department but the same happen with Remax and some other company, RE sales agents in Thailand are not like the westerners ones

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie45 said:

Interesting to know, thanks for the heads up.

better look at some of their listing address, select the ones that may interest you, drive around, stop by the front office/management and there may be sales by owner or the management knows who wants to sale without agency, if it happens that you make a deal, usually the management can help you (offer some financial incentive) with paper work and go with you to the land department, some managers have been around for quite some time and may know people at the land office

• 2 weeks later...