His Majesty King Norodom Sihamoni sends a message of ‘deepest sympathy’ on the death of Queen Elizabeth II

geovalin

His Majesty King Norodom Sihamoni, King of Cambodia, has sent a message of condolence to King Charles III on the occasion of the passing of his mother, Queen Elizabeth II.

In his message, The King says: ‘Majesty,
It is with profound sadness that I learned of the passing of Your Majesty’s beloved Mother, Her Majesty QUEEN ELIZABETH II.
On behalf of the people of the Kingdom of Cambodia, my August Mother Her Majesty NORODOM MONINEATH SIHANOUK and I wish to convey to Your Majesty, the Royal Family and the people of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland our most sincere condolences and deepest sympathy.
We pay a respectful homage to the Memory of Her Majesty QUEEN ELIZABETH II, the longest-serving Head of State in the world, who shall be remembered for Her great and constant devotion to Her Motherland. May Her soul rest in Peace.

read more : https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501148421/his-majesty-king-norodom-sihamoni-sends-a-message-of-deepest-sympathy-on-the-death-of-queen-elizabeth-ii/

His-Majesty-King-Norodom-Sihamoni-sends-a-message-of-deepest-sympathy-on-the-death-of-Queen-Elizabeth-II.jpg.ade2437db157d6d79e0c212ca5a26461.jpg