90 day reporting / leaving the country and re-entering

Received an automated email from immigration with a reminder that the 90 day report is due on Sept 12.

Online reporting didn't work then I realized that I had left the country and returned on July 30, which would push the reporting date back to around October 30.

If the foreigner leaves Thailand anytime during the 90-day period, then the day count will restart from upon the arrival date of his/her re-entry into Thailand. (every case) https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/90days-report/

Is this still the case? Would this be the reason why the online 90 day report is not working?

During this period I've also moved address in Bangkok and they have made a TM30 submission. How does that affect things.

I also have to leave the country and re-enter for work in October, before the now pushed-back 90 day reporting date. Will it restart again upon returning?

Thanks in advance for guidance.

The 90 day clock stops when you leave the country.  It restarts when you re-enter.  Note:  It is actually an 89 day report.  The day you are stamped in counts as Day 1, not Day 0.

Filing the TM 30 when you moved does not affect your "90 Day" calendar, unless you are dealing with one of the few Immigration offices which hand you a new 90 Day slip when you do the TM 30.

• Like 1

Your first report is due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

If you put new arrival date on the online reporting application that would be why it was disapproved.

When you leave in October your 90 day reporting will start again from the day you enter the country.

• Like 1