Pressing button "Go to this post" in Email notification does lead to error message (login request)

moogradod

Since a few days I have the follwing problem regardless which device (2 Windows 10 desktops, iPAD, Samsung mobile) I use:

When I get an Email notification then when pressing the button "Go to this post" will lead me to the following screen. This happens most of the time (>99%), but on rare occasion it leads me to the correct topic.

1668986392_ErrorMessage.jpg.7563b159753e1e34ba8c24e66a485d32.jpg

I have contacted support, they opened a ticket and for a short time it seemed to work again, but it does not.

I tried to connect via both WLAN and mobile data - same thing. I did not change anything on my configurations (which are equipped with different security measures) and it does not work for all my devices. So it must be a problem on the aseannow side. When I sign in using the above button it works correctly but it did work without that for years.

Besides: When I contacted support I used my real name in the field "Name" because I thought it was needed to authenticate my request. I later requested to delete my name in the correspondance because this is an anonymous forum.

I tried as well to register for the Support Account using my normal Email I use for aseannow notifications to follow up on the status of the ticket. This was not accepted with the message "This Email is already in use".

Does anybody have similar errors ? (Not getting redirected to the topic you want to see which is referenced in the Email notification)

Now I do not know what the status of my request is. Could please somebody seriously look into the matter and come up with a solution (please not a workaround like "always stay logged in"). I would like to work it as it used to be.

Thank you very much

moogradod

Nobody has replied yet to this post. I therefore assume that I might bei either alone with this problem or very few do experience the same but have maybe not yet discovered that.

@Support: What do you want me to do now ? Reactivate the old ticket which I thought to be solved by sending an email again ?

And how can I open a Support Account to follow up on the ticket then ? Use a new email adress different from my usual aseannow registered adress ? What is the full name ? My real name or the registered name that is visible to everybody ?

Thank you for helping.

Kind regards

moogradod

I have been away for a week, but returning today I find the problem is still not solved. It looks even that nobody is taking care of my request given the number of 1 follower of my topic here.

The strange thing is that it sometimes works, and sometimes not. Now I was thinking about the influence of a ignore list, but I am not sure, then there must be an awful lot of members that have me on ignore (not impossible of course, and I would not care but it would be nice to know that this is the reason). Non reproduceable errors are the worst nightmare - I know that - have been working in the indutry for some decades.

Tomorrow I will again send a personal message to "support". It might be that they did not even see my posts in this thread here because there were mistakenly thinking it would have been solved in the meantime.

Edited by moogradod

There seems to be a correlation of either my or someone elses "Ignore List". I have cleared my ignore list completely now et voilà most of the buttons work as they used to. Still some do not work. I have a strong guess that this is because the OP has me on ignore, but most of the buttons work now again and if I want to read the message anyway I still can login and read it. I am not completely locked out or ignored - just needs this extra login in these now rare cases.

I cannot help to feel but a bit sad that support did not detect this (if I am correct) and gave me some feedback. A lot to do maybe for all the boys and girls. Please relax. I wish you all well.