Can I get 5th Covid vaccination jab ?

fvw53

I got 5th.. 

As noted earlier, they will check their records and you must have at least 120 days since your #4

You can do a walk in, but i made an appt via the AIS app… when using the app it automatically checks your eligibility against your records and won’t allow you to make an appointment unless the requisite time has passed.

i wanted to get it while Bangsue CVC is still open and running as getting a jab at Bangsue has been a very easy process and i’m less sure what the process will be post-bangsue 

Yes, and no need to make a reservation. I was there two weeks ago around lunch time and my wife yesterday. I had the reservation but no one looked at it. A long row of empty chairs, sit down and before you know you have the jab. Just fill out a permission form beforehand. Wait 30 minutes after, get your certificate and you're done. Highly recommended, grab your chance. As far as I know just this month, but then again it has been extended before.

14 minutes ago, Dirk Z said:

Yes, and no need to make a reservation. I was there two weeks ago around lunch time and my wife yesterday. I had the reservation but no one looked at it. A long row of empty chairs, sit down and before you know you have the jab. Just fill out a permission form beforehand. Wait 30 minutes after, get your certificate and you're done. Highly recommended, grab your chance. As far as I know just this month, but then again it has been extended before.

How much it cost and what type of vaccine is it?

On 9/16/2022 at 10:58 AM, JayClay said:

What's this? How do you make an appointment for vax in the AIS app?

http://vaccineforthais.ais.th

they offer both Pfizer and Moderna for adults, plus a kids-version of Pfizer as well.

There are colored lines on the floor that you follow depending on what vax you have chosen. 

57 minutes ago, new2here said:

http://vaccineforthais.ais.th

they offer both Pfizer and Moderna for adults, plus a kids-version of Pfizer as well.

There are colored lines on the floor that you follow depending on what vax you have chosen. 

Ah. I see. It's specifically for the Bang Sue venue.

Still, useful to know for a lot of people, I guess.