Lily and three Kitties are Waiting For You

cmjc

Delightful, healthy, ginger, first-time-Mum, vaccinated and speyed this week, with her three kittens (together please ???? looking for a secure loving home.

Rescued from a disabled couple who couldn't cope with caring for them adequately.

Message me if you can assist, and I'll direct you to where they can be collected.

LilyandKittens26Aug2022.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/21/2022 at 9:08 PM, cmjc said:

Lily and three kities are waiting for your love in a Chiang Rai Pet Hotel...

LilyWaiting.jpg

Giving this a bump.  When you show each other love they are indeed "family".

I would like to help them myself, but I have already taken 5 little guys into my condo.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, OneZero said:

Giving this a bump.  When you show each other love they are indeed "family".

I would like to help them myself, but I have already taken 5 little guys into my condo.

Spread the word about "Lily" and her family please, she's delightful.

Five cats in a condo! You'll have to get a biigger home soon, you can't have too much kitten-love ????

My seven grown strays really touch my heart daily, because rain-or-shine when I cycle home, they come in turn to greet me at my front-gate.

I pat their chests in response, and that sound brings the rest runnig for a pat too.

"Lovely"  (pictured climbing a Tamarind tree) was found unable to walk outside a CR supermarket, she'd had her pelvis crushed by a motorbike. So to now see her running to greet me is a great blessing. Well worth the time invested in nursing her back to health.

lovely2.jpg

Edited by cmjc
Add picture
  • Like 1

Thomas Hardy readers will recall the public shame and outrage that befell the Mayor of Casterbridge for splitting apart his family... so we'd prefer this cat-family to stay together... and "Lilly" agrees.)

We will take care of their second Feline Enteritis vaccinations, which are due soon. I'll also contribute half the cost of having the three kittens neutered when they have grown big enough.

Can you suggest names for the little Kitties?

Being of the "Carry On" film generation, I'm rather fond of "Miss Cheevers" for the impish grey female.

Here she is, bushy-tailed, intimidating both ginger males at once!

misscheevers.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, cmjc said:

Thomas Hardy readers will recall the public shame and outrage that befell the Mayor of Casterbridge for splitting apart his family... so we'd prefer this cat-family to stay together... and "Lilly" agrees.)

We will take care of their second Feline Enteritis vaccinations, which are due soon. I'll also contribute half the cost of having the three kittens neutered when they have grown big enough.

Can you suggest names for the little Kitties?

Being of the "Carry On" film generation, I'm rather fond of "Miss Cheevers" for the impish grey female.

Here she is, bushy-tailed, intimidating both ginger males at once!

misscheevers.jpg

Like cmjc I hope Lily's family can stay together.  Perhaps harder to find someone willing & able to adopt, but Lily & her family will be happier together (that's been my observation with our 5 cats). 

Being cat parents will demand future time & financial obligations, and initially many will want to think twice before volunteering.  But if it is the right time in your life to take it on, and once the mutual love has been established in the human/cat family, the emotional rewards can be tremendous.

cmjc,

I will provide you the other 50% of neutering expenses for Lily & her 3 kittens.  We can correspond privately at your convenience on precisely how for me to transfer the money to your account.  I hope you can be patient enough to keep them together while vetting potential owners.  

• Love It 1

We learn a lot from cats; "Lily" ceased lactating when she was speyed recently, but a dry milk-bar doesn't stop the kitties suckling her, which she tolerates with patience and grace. The feline ginger-gene is a magnificent creation.

4thOct.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...