Proof Of Income For Retirement Visa

I do my banking by ATM. I withdraw cash as needed from my US bank account. This amount is always over 100K per month for countless months. Would my US bank statements showing withdrawals at Bangkok ATMs from this US account be sufficient proof of income. I can show years of statements with this activity. Would it suffice for: Non O single entry or Non O multi or extension of stay for one year or all of the above. thank you, Lamont

I do my banking by ATM. I withdraw cash as needed from my US bank account. This amount is always over 100K per month for countless months. Would my US bank statements showing withdrawals at Bangkok ATMs from this US account be sufficient proof of income. I can show years of statements with this activity. Would it suffice for: Non O single entry or Non O multi or extension of stay for one year or all of the above. thank you, Lamont

We were able to use ATM slips for a client to show the money came from overseas. Later however he was called in by the Director of Immigration who wanted to make sure he was not laundering money.These funds went into a bank account and was still there when he applied. He was approved.

For the retirement pension, you need to get a letter from the Embassy that states "you confirm your pension is this amt." Immigration then will want to show proof of this income other than ATM slips.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I had a letter from the Minister for Pensions on House of Parliament headed paper stating what my Pension was. But Immigration insisted on getting a letter from The Embassy!

It was daft 'cos all they did was look at my letter and do another one......200bht please.