Six alleged foreign "gangsters" wanted by police for reportedly extorting Russian for crypto currency

snoop1130

3 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Russian women; botox'ed to the nines, huge fake eyelashes, plastered with so much makeup they look like some sort of character out of a Tim Burton movie, and as shallow, materialistic, grasping and climbing as you'll ever meet. 

Thought you were talking about Irish women.Not all but a big sub culture with fake tan ,dyed Blond Hair ,big fake lashes  ,and showing as much flesh as possible even in Winter.Oh ,and loud ,very loud .

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The officials began investigation following complaints of a Russian couple, Evgenii and Ekaterna, who claimed that they were approached and threatened by a group of six Russian, German, and Kazakh nationals while they were at a coffee shop on September 15th.

The high end tourists Phipat wanted.

9 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I bet this all boils down to the couple flaunting their life on social media in 'look what I have pictures' and being targeted for it. You do not go after people that maybe have no money. 

My strategy works, ride around on a beat up old bike and wear cheap shorts..

never been harassed yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, hotchilli said:

My strategy works, ride around on a beat up old bike and wear cheap shorts..

never been harassed yet.

My wife when we go out  carries all my money and my cards, she dresses like a myanmar worker and wears a hat that's more appropriate for picking fruit on a farm - she never gets mugged either, so my money is safe. You'd need be pretty hard up to mug someone looking like a migrant worker

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sjbrownderby said:

Isn't it a little odd that they did not report the matter to the police until three days later when they received the second demand for money? By the time the BIB knew about it the gang had made themselves scarce. 

Maybe they should have made a donation to the BIB immediately but then again maybe the gang already had local support