Officials eye collaboration to promote tourism in Phetchaburi and Hua Hin

webfact

image.jpeg

Cha Am beach, file photo

By Online Reporter

Tourism officials are eyeing collaboration as a means to help promote creative and sustainable tourism in Phetchaburi and Hua Hin.

On Wednesday (Sept 28) Ms. Eblarp Sripirom, director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Phetchaburi Office held a meeting with the governor of Phetchaburi Province, Petchaburi Sports Tourism, Phetchaburi Municipality, Cha-am Municipality, Thai Hotel Association : Western Chapter, Prachuap-Phetchaburi Golf Association, Phetchaburi Provincial Tourism Business Association and the Hua Hin-Cha-am Tourism Business Association to discuss ways on how they can work together to promote creative and sustainable tourism.

According to Ms. Eblarp, the purpose of this meeting was to promote Phetchaburi province as a sustainable tourist destination.

The area has a number of attractions for both Thai and foreign tourists, including Kaeng Krachan National Park, which is a world heritage site, and Cha Am’s famous beach, Ms. Eblarp said.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/officials-eye-collaboration-to-promote-tourism-in-phetchaburi-and-hua-hin/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-09-29

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Tourism officials are eyeing collaboration as a means to help promote creative and sustainable tourism in Phetchaburi and Hua Hin.

Cha am is a real mess.

Sustainable is not a word I would use, beach road is a complete free-for-all nightmare.

• Like 2

Cha am is an awful place, I feel sorry for anybody who has to spend a week there I don't know what the beach is supposed to be famous for , but it won't be crystal clear water that's for sure. I don't think there is any night life worth making the journey for either ! 

Don't think theres anything in petchaburi to write home about either, never been and probably never will, . Best option if you are unfortunate to be in that area is probably to head to hua hin but then again I haven't been there for about 5 years and i heard it's changed for the worse, I believe soi bintabaht has gone forever, Its days were numbered anyway like most victims of covid

According to Ms. Eblarp, the purpose of this meeting was to promote Phetchaburi province as a sustainable tourist destination.

What exactly does that actually mean  ?

or this " to discuss ways on how they can work together to promote creative and sustainable tourism"
or this"

Tourism officials are eyeing collaboration as a means to help promote creative and sustainable tourism in Phetchaburi and Hua Hin

Its like a language from another world

• Like 2

• 4 months later...