Brazen Loei gold shop robbery - Big Joke on scene as policeman caught with all the loot

webfact

2 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

why so keen to change the way things are done here? be careful what you wish for, you might not be able to afford to live here if Thailand "modernises".

I am talking about Thai people getting the service they deserve and not been screwed by BIB. Not something that particularly benifits me or the likes of you

1 minute ago, Asquith Production said:

I am talking about Thai people getting the service they deserve and not been screwed by BIB. Not something that particularly benifits me or the likes of you

of course it benefits you and I. a population kept in thrall keeps prices low for Uncle Farang.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The biggest joke never saw an opportunity for publicity and hounding the news, that he could walk away from. And the powers that be are making the exact same mistake now, as they did when he was head of immigration, by allowing him to be a media star. 

28 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

So a person has an argument with their wife.  Gets stressed and robs a jewelry store.  Yeah ok.  

I sometimes after an argument will walk the mile and a half to Lotus for an ice cream cone.   Never thought of robbery as a solution.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1