Relocation incl furniture

Na Fan

Do you know of any good relocation service that is capable to disassemble and re-assemble large furniture, such as 6-door bedroom closets, large, heavy beds and so forth?

We've had bad experiences in the past where people have rushed stuff around,  and screws ended up getting loose shortly after moving, heavy doors fell off the closet in the bedroom (which was very dangerous), and just in general it felt like they didn't know what they were doing.

Any good experience you can share and recommend?

Cheers

Fan

1 hour ago, jastheace said:

DIY

that's the only way you know it's done with due diligence.

would if I could. Last time round I did I ended up with achilles tendonitis that I still felt months after.

I used this company, Santa Fe Relocation, for a move from Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, as well as for several local moves within Ho Chi Minh City.

https://www.santaferelo.com/en/contact/our-offices/thailand-bangkok/

They were extremely professional. That being said, I didn't need to have anything disassembled, so I would suggest telling them what you need and asking them if they can do it. They will send somebody around to assess your needs and give you a quote. In my case it was an experienced European lady that they sent, which I really appreciated because, well, farangs understand the needs of farangs better.