AIS 30 Days Full Speed

bbi1

Does AIS still have the 30 day full speed offers?

A couple of years ago it was 199 baht per month for full speed 1 GB by dialing:

*777*984*1218#

Does anyone know what are the current offers for AIS and the codes?

Edited by bbi1

1 hour ago, Bruno123 said:

Current offer is unlimited data at 15 Mbps with inclusive any network calls for 200 baht per month. For newly registered SIMS. 

or a "marathon" SIM for 1600/year, same 15 Mbps but traffic is capped to 100 GB/month

6 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Current offer is unlimited data at 15 Mbps with inclusive any network calls for 200 baht per month. For newly registered SIMS. 

1 GB for 200 baht is a joke.

What the code to dial for this? Thanks

Do you need to go to the AIS shop and ask them for a new SIM to replace the old SIM to get this offer? I have an old SIM from a few years back.

Edited by bbi1

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

What the code to dial for this offer? Thanks

1 hour ago, DodgerRodger said:

I'd like to know about this deal too.  Is it a pre-paid deal?

this is a special tariff, you could not switch to it and it is not sold in the offices, you have to buy a new SIM card with that tariff preinstalled.

Search for "1 year sim" on Shopee or Lazada and you'll find similar offers from all mobile providers. I could recommend the seller called "aLot" as I've bought several SIMs from them already, no issues.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, fdsa said:

this is a special tariff, you could not switch to it and it is not sold in the offices, you have to buy a new SIM card with that tariff preinstalled.

Search for "1 year sim" on Shopee or Lazada and you'll find similar offers from all mobile providers. I could recommend the seller called "aLot" as I've bought several SIMs from them already, no issues.

Do you have to change phone numbers when buying this new SIM or can you transfer your current number over?

2 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Do you have to change phone numbers when buying this new SIM or can you transfer your current number over?

with these 12 month sim deals usually you can't transfer old number to new sim, the way round it is have 2 sims in the phone. Worth checking with seller though