Links To Apartments/guest Houses In Chiang Mai

chuchok

God Bless you, chuchok.

Now we won't be bothered by newbies asking those darned pesky questions (for at least a week or so), and we can go back to the truly important and world-transforming issues such as:

1) Pizza and Ribs

2) proper Tyre inflation techniques

3) sales of sand to Singapore (hey, that's alliterative rhyming!)

4) the TV BBQ

McG :o

God Bless you, chuchok.

Now we won't be bothered by newbies asking those darned pesky questions (for at least a week or so), and we can go back to the truly important and world-transforming issues such as:

1) Pizza and Ribs

4) the TV BBQ

cheers Mcgrif.Hopefully a few people can add some more,'cause every day or so it seems like somebody is asking the question etc.

Frankly, whomever bothered to enter "Chiang Mai" + whatever other obvious keyword into Google's search field, would have no lack of websites containing millions of links to sites, each of which would contain millions of links to guest houses, hotels, restaurants, apartments, spa's etc.

I'd say there are two categories of so called "newbies" posting questions about where to find any of those things - neither of these categories have much use of yet another list of links. The first category is guys who haven't bothered to Google (tell them to do so - or better, just ignore). The second category is guys who're looking for someone with personal experience to share ... Particularly, the latter category has absolutely no need for a list of websites, the can go and <deleted> themselves with (so if that's the best you can offer - remember, you're not obliged to post in each and every thread).

Frankly, whomever bothered to enter "Chiang Mai" + whatever other obvious keyword into Google's search field, would have no lack of websites containing millions of links to sites, each of which would contain millions of links to guest houses, hotels, restaurants, apartments, spa's etc.

I'd say there are two categories of so called "newbies" posting questions about where to find any of those things - neither of these categories have much use of yet another list of links. The first category is guys who haven't bothered to Google (tell them to do so - or better, just ignore). The second category is guys who're looking for someone with personal experience to share ... Particularly, the latter category has absolutely no need for a list of websites, the can go and <deleted> themselves with (so if that's the best you can offer - remember, you're not obliged to post in each and every thread).

Would you like some more links? :o

These are some links I kept from when I was looking

http://www.pachkit.com/room.html

http://www.thebackpacker.net/travelhostels...avelhostels.htm

http://www.fuengfaplace.com/

Edit: I think this thread could be really useful. Maybe an idea to sticky it. It would be even better if a moderator could delete all the useless posts that don't have information pertaining to the topic like "WAAAAAAAAH I'M GONNA BITCH ABOUT NEWBIES ... WAAAAAAAH". That way people wouldn't have to waste time sifting through pages of b.s. to get to the useful information.

Edited by Wizzard of Oz

http://www.florahouse.4t.com/

Quite nice, my GF and I stayed there for almost two months. First searching for a house, then waiting for our worldly belongings to arrive from Sweden...

Some friends are there now and I'm staying in August for 3 weeks. I couldn't previously find a website. I see they're asking 8000pm. Did you get them down much on that? :o

Cheers..............

God Bless you, chuchok.

1) Pizza and Ribs

4) the TV BBQ

Crikey Makka, then I'd have nothing to do. hyper.gif

http://www.florahouse.4t.com/

Quite nice, my GF and I stayed there for almost two months. First searching for a house, then waiting for our worldly belongings to arrive from Sweden...

Some friends are there now and I'm staying in August for 3 weeks. I couldn't previously find a website. I see they're asking 8000pm. Did you get them down much on that? :o

Cheers..............

Nope, and honestly I didn't try. They were the only place that I found that would accept our four cats that arrived with us, so I was pretty grateful for that.

post-20094-1182938699_thumb.jpg

Edited by Priceless